Samsung 46 model:UE46C675US

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Samsung 46 model:UE46C675US

hi are these contacts bad? I have revived an old thread but now I discover that maybe the fault lies with those contacts. And is it possible to repair them how in that case? if anyone can inform? very grateful for all the help
    Attached Files

Re: Samsung 46 model:UE46C675US

The contacts look like they are either burnt or have some sort of tarnish on them. I would clean them up with alcohol and also check the connecter it plugs into that the contacts are good.
    Attached Files
    Willing to help but I'm no expert.

Comment

Thank you do you think there is a way to renew them somehow

Comment

Is the discoulortion from overheating and if it is, then it could be a fault on the board it plugs into.

You may be able to get a replacement on Ebay or any company that sells stripped down TV parts.

Comment

Hi you have shown me the contact strip but what about the others? Are they ok or damaged in any way? As for parts I can not find anywhere

Comment

The other connectors do look OK. Can you get a smashed screen set locally?
            Did you check the parts that ribbon connects into because you may well have a problem on that board. Unfortunately you haven't posted any photo's of the back of the set showing how all the boards connect which could help diagnose your problem.

Comment

Hi, picking cracked TVs and the like is what I do but finding a TV that matches the ones I am fixing is a bit difficult but you never know. Here are some pictures. I must say that there is already a thread about this TV there I was advised to reflow the board I have tried but am not familiar with how to do it properly with hot air gun
              Attached Files

Comment

Working...
              X