spectre x360 15 board model da0x38mbag0 rev G Bios

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

spectre x360 15 board model da0x38mbag0 rev G Bios

hello guys,anyone have a working bin for hp spectre x360 15 board model da0x38mbag0 rev G Bios ?

Re: HP Spectre x360 - 13t-4000 bios need

Originally posted by datodati962@gmail.com View Post
    hello guys,anyone have a working bin for hp spectre x360 15 board model da0x38mbag0 rev G Bios ?
    Post your bios backup .
    All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

Re: spectre x360 15 board model da0x38mbag0 rev G Bios

share please

Comment

Hi, I need a bios for MB da0x38mbag0 rev G. Do you have anyone?
        The original is probably damaged, it will not turn on the LCD.

Comment

Originally posted by Dezolator View Post
          Hi, I need a bios for MB da0x38mbag0 rev G. Do you have anyone?
          The original is probably damaged, it will not turn on the LCD.
          post it so bad ...
          Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests all donations are welcome, click:

>>>>> https://www.badcaps.net/index.php?pageid=donate1 <<<<<

Every donation made will go towards server fees and maintenance costs.

Comment

Here old not working BIOS.
            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Dezolator View Post
              Here old not working BIOS.
              bios extracted from the HP site update, the laptop has two variants of your bios is 08518 ...

DMI 340000 - 3410FF
              KEYWIN A9E000 - A9E03F
              Attached Files
              Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests all donations are welcome, click:

Comment

I am sorry but which of these chips on the board is the BIOS chip ? I see 25q80csig and W25X20CL. Thank you

Comment

Originally posted by ajbernasko View Post
                  I am sorry but which of these chips on the board is the BIOS chip ? I see 25q80csig and W25X20CL. Thank you
                  25q80csig

Comment

Originally posted by peste View Post
                    25q80csig
                    okay thank you very much, the laptop turns on and works alright though the battery is giving me about 255% charge so I tried to back up the bios file, it only gave me 1,024KB size while the files you posted has about 16,384. Please what does that mean ?

Comment

please can you clean the ME region for me ? model is hp spectre x360 15 board model da0x38mbag0 rev G
                      Attached Files

Comment

please can you clean the ME region for me ? model is hp spectre x360 15 board model da0x38mbag0 rev G
                        This is not a bios file

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                        All donations to Badcaps are welcome.
                        Become a Badcaps supporter
                        >>>>> click on this link to donate <<<<<
                        Thanks to all supporters.
                        ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Comment

Originally posted by hoaca388 View Post
                          This is not a bios file
                          i just wondered, i cannot find any other chip than these two [ W25X20CL and 25q80csig ] on the motherboard

Comment

search on the board for another bios chip ... search on both sides..

Comment

search on the board for another bios chip ... search on both sides..
                              Okay I find it now so interesting, hiding in between the cpu and gpu just like that...please help me clean the me region. Thank you
                              Attached Files
                              Last edited by ajbernasko; 10-18-2022, 11:41 AM.

Comment

please I need your help, thank you

Comment

Okay I find it now so interesting, hiding in between the cpu and gpu just like that...please help me clean the me region. Thank you
                                  try..
                                  Attached Files

Comment

try..
                                    Thank you very much , I will try that and let you know how it worked.

Comment

i tried 2 working NVMe SSD and it did not recognize it, I do not have a M.2 sata. laptop do not support sata. has basically a wrong uefi configuration = does not support, also can you clear the battery block for me? it gives me no detect on countless batteries i have tried with the machine. PLEASE
                                      Last edited by ajbernasko; 10-19-2022, 02:38 AM.

Comment

try it now
                                        Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                        X