Vizio

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Vizio

This solution helps with the flashing VIZIO led and no power up...
    Hold the power button in, have someone plug the tv in and hold the power button for a minute(A little longer than a minute is ok)
    Then plug the TV in let the VIZIO display flash for a couple of minutes or untill it stops blinking.Turn the TV on it should be ok.This problem was found online for the new LED TV's that lock up.
    Cheers, Ed

Re: Vizio

Originally posted by ed123 View Post
    This solution helps with the flashing VIZIO led and no power up...
    Hold the power button in, have someone plug the tv in and hold the power button for a minute(A little longer than a minute is ok)
    Then plug the TV in let the VIZIO display flash for a couple of minutes or untill it stops blinking.Turn the TV on it should be ok.This problem was found online for the new LED TV's that lock up.
    Cheers, Ed
    Im a little confused by your instructions.
    Hold the power button in when plugging into wall and continue holding power button for 1 min.?
    At this point do I unplug tv since the next step is to plug it in?
    your instructions don't match what I found.

QUOTE-Vizio M421vt.
    When I turn on the unit only the VIZIO plate flashes. No picture and the unit will time out and turn off.

QUOTE -I had this happen as well,Called Tech Support
    They Told me to unplug unit from wall,then press and hold the power button for 1 minute,Plug back in and wait 2 minutes to turn on.

It is late now but I tried the instructions I found and the vizio led logo no longer flashes for 2 minutes. It goes solid white for a few sec. then a dim white. Still no display or any other changes.
    Last edited by ryan74; 03-24-2013, 11:09 PM.

Comment

Working...
    X