Buying non working lcd monitors in bulk

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Buying non working lcd monitors in bulk

I have a question If I were to buy non working LCD monitors in bulk such as by the pallet, what is a good price to pay. I'm thinking $5.00 each
    what do you think ?

Re: Buying non working lcd monitors in bulk

Originally posted by 1supertech View Post
    I have a question If I were to buy non working LCD monitors in bulk such as by the pallet, what is a good price to pay. I'm thinking $5.00 each
    If you are planning to buy, repair and resell, then a $5 offer/monitor could be worthwhile if the lcds are 20 inch or higher.
    --- begin sig file ---

If you are new to this forum, we can help a lot more if you please post clear focused pictures (max resolution 2000x2000 and 2MB) of your boards using the manage attachments button so they are hosted here. Information and picture clarity compositions should look like this post.

We respectfully ask that you make some time and effort to read some of the guides available for basic troubleshooting. After you have read through them, then ask clarification questions or report your findings.

Please do not post inline and offsite as they slow down the loading of pages.

--- end sig file ---

Comment

Tough call as this type of stuff sold through auctions has a lot of different size/brands mixed in. Best if there's a manifest ( if the pallet is wrapped in clear plastic where you can't identify anything) that gives you how many of each make/model are included. Even if there's no manifest and you see what you're getting, you can't pretest them, so you may be getting non repairable junk that may include monitors with bad screens, missing boards, etc. Always a crap shoot when you purchase this type of stuff.

Comment

I have been buying non working monitors for $5.00 for 17" thru 20" from individuals.
        but I would like to find a wholesaler that would sell me 25 monitors at a time.
        It is a crap shoot but so far I am a head of the game. I have repaired 40 monitors
        and had 6 non repairable.

Thanks for your reply retirecap,jetadm123

Comment

I think it all depends on how much you can sell them for afterwards. Where I live, you'd have a hard with selling the 17" monitors even if you were to give them out for free.

Comment

Originally posted by momaka View Post
            I think it all depends on how much you can sell them for afterwards. Where I live, you'd have a hard with selling the 17" monitors even if you were to give them out for free.
            Here in GA if it's under 50 dollars they will buy it.
            Especially when I tell my customers that I recap all my monitors

Comment

Working...
            X