Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Macbook Air turns on sometime

Hello guys,

I have notice that there are a lot of knowledgeable Macbook people on this forum.
    According to your experience, what would be the most likely cause of a start Macbook Air 2015 problem. When starts, it works without any problems. The computer is responsive and very comfortable to work. But sometime it just won't start even though there is a light on the charger. I have returned the laptop when I noticed this, but wonder if there is some known common cause of the problem.

Thank you!

Re: Macbook Air turns on sometime

Originally posted by Askic View Post
    Hello guys,

I have notice that there are a lot of knowledgeable Macbook people on this forum.
    According to your experience, what would be the most likely cause of a start Macbook Air 2015 problem. When starts, it works without any problems. The computer is responsive and very comfortable to work. But sometime it just won't start even though there is a light on the charger. I have returned the laptop when I noticed this, but wonder if there is some known common cause of the problem.

Thank you!
    Inspect the board for corrosion specifically water damage and component damage like probes and solder joints.

Comment

Re: Macbook Air turns on sometime

Make sure keyboards power button is working correctly.

Comment

Working...
      X