X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Lg oled65e6p-u.buswljr

Originally posted by Diah View Post
    okay...
    now we will try to reset the t-con "micom" firmware as we know from stand alone test it wasn't started and the main firmware too to clear all the previous errors you got before..

while the set on, send with LG SRC IN-STOP follow it with 0 4 1 3 the set will goes to standby.. leave it in this STB state for at least 10 seconds then turn on the set FROM the SET POWER at the set ( Not from any RC ) give attention on the screen and test the 24V after it complete
    the SET POWER on the set is the main power button?

Comment

Originally posted by rplewis View Post
      the SET POWER on the set is the main power button?
      no lol

its at the side panel of the tv or at the front it should be like joystick

Comment

if you dont find it now... use only the original RC to power on after In_STOP

Comment

no lol

its at the side panel of the tv or at the front it should be like joystick
          Yes... that's the one I'm referring to....LOL.

Comment

Just got back. Had a power outage right in the middle of our progress. I did the same as earlier to start TV.
            "powered with original remote. LED on front is now out, the red LED on main board is on. All voltages on PS except 24 V socket. No image on screen panel."
            Do I need to resume from what you said earlier?

"while the set on, send with LG SRC IN-STOP follow it with 0 4 1 3 the set will goes to standby.. leave it in this STB state for at least 10 seconds then turn on the set FROM the SET POWER at the set ( Not from any RC ) give attention on the screen and test the 24V after it complete

Comment

Just got back. Had a power outage right in the middle of our progress. I did the same as earlier to start TV.
              "powered with original remote. LED on front is now out, the red LED on main board is on. All voltages on PS except 24 V socket. No image on screen panel."
              Do I need to resume from what you said earlier?

"while the set on, send with LG SRC IN-STOP follow it with 0 4 1 3 the set will goes to standby.. leave it in this STB state for at least 10 seconds then turn on the set FROM the SET POWER at the set ( Not from any RC ) give attention on the screen and test the 24V after it complete
              of course you need to do this step..

Comment

nothing happening... acts like it doesn't recognize remote actions

Comment

nothing happening... acts like it doesn't recognize remote actions
                  while its on plug it out from wall socket... wait 10 minutes then plug it back.
                  if it start at STB turn it on with Original RC.. wait it turn on then send INSTOP with LG SRC

Comment

no luck

Comment

no luck
                      what do you mean with no luck? set didn't start or you cant send instop???

Comment

My bad...LOL. It started in STB but didn't do anything when I pressed INSTOP with LG SRC remote.

Comment

My bad...LOL. It started in STB but didn't do anything when I pressed INSTOP with LG SRC remote.
                          i wrote to power it on with ORG RC if it start at STB then send instop .... waiting your result

Comment

I did start with original remote, forgot to say that in reply. Going to try it all again.

Comment

Unplugged from wall, waited 10 mins. Plugged back into wall and TV started in STB mode. Turned TV on with original remote. Pressed IN STOP on SRV remote. I didn't see any changes on TV and the voltage at the 24 volt socket is still 1.23 volts.
                              I'm assuming the TV is suppose to go back into STB mode when I press IN STOP?

Comment

Unplugged from wall, waited 10 mins. Plugged back into wall and TV started in STB mode. Turned TV on with original remote. Pressed IN STOP on SRV remote. I didn't see any changes on TV and the voltage at the 24 volt socket is still 1.23 volts.
                                I'm assuming the TV is suppose to go back into STB mode when I press IN STOP?
                                did you put the code 0 4 1 3 after you send INSTOP ? LOL

Comment

did you put the code 0 4 1 3 after you send INSTOP ? LOL
                                  I did it all again.... but this time I entered code 0 4 1 3 after I pressed IN STOP on service remote. Still not seeing anything changing on TV.

"Unplugged from wall, waited 10 mins. Plugged back into wall and TV started in STB mode. Turned TV on with original remote. Pressed IN STOP on SRV remote. I didn't see any changes on TV and the voltage at the 24 volt socket is still 1.23 volts."

Comment

ohhh man.... i am confused on your little focus on what i write & repair capabilities
                                    so please do exact next to avoid any dramatic end.. lets move forward to put the replacements T-CON in place.

after unplug it from wall socket..
                                    1- discharge your body: naturalist yours hand by touching the TV chassis view seconds
                                    2- disconnect the sockets 12 &24V at t-con first followed disconnecting 2 LVDS then the 4 ribbon cable to panel
                                    3- put the replacements t-con in place and screw it
                                    4- connect the 4 ribbon first followed with 2 LVDS and at end 12 & 24V sockets
                                    5- plug back to wall if its didn't start straight, and use only ORG RC to power on.. let see what will you have on screen and measure carefully the 24V sockets

Comment

ohhh man.... i am confused on your little focus on what i write & repair capabilities
                                      so please do exact next to avoid any dramatic end.. lets move forward to put the replacements T-CON in place.

1- discharge your body: naturalist yours hand by touching the TV chassis view seconds
                                      2- disconnect the sockets 12 &24V at t-con first followed disconnecting 2 LVDS then the 4 ribbon cable to panel
                                      5- plug back to wall if its didn't start straight, and use only ORG RC to power on.. let see what will you have on screen and measure carefully the 24V sockets
                                      Sorry about the confusion. If you think I should try to do things again with original boards, I can and will. I'm not sure what I missing....LOL. I had to leave and come to town to take care of somethings so I'll be back this afternoon. Thanks for your patients!!
                                      Randy

Comment

OK... replaced T-CON exactly as you state... LOL.
                                        Waiting on next step.

Comment

5- plug back to wall if its didn't starting straight, ... use only ORG RC to power on.. let see what will you have on screen and measure carefully the 24V sockets
                                          Last edited by Diah; 01-29-2021, 04:22 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                          X