Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Lg oled65e6p-u.buswljr

Originally posted by rplewis View Post
    Nothing on screen at all. So, it is probably the T-Con board. Could it be the screen? Any way to check the T-Con?
    before i close... can you check the ribbon you disconnected them before if there any short of the pins contact... as they are old and easy get broken..
    Last edited by Diah; 01-23-2021, 04:53 PM.

Comment

Had already thought of that... no problems with cables

Comment

Had already thought of that... no problems with cables
        you need to go further disassembly, by removing the the speaker section A & B and remove the cover over the boards which it connect to T-CON ribbon.. to see what we do have there a circuit and to whom its belong to the panel or function to the t-con.

if all cleared with no issue i encourage you to replace t-con .. but be aware that till now we dont know if the panel had issue or not... but the t-con yes its dead.

Comment

I'll take a look at that. Do you think the main board is also bad because it will not turn the power board on?

Comment

I'll take a look at that. Do you think the main board is also bad because it will not turn the power board on?
            later we can test it..

Comment

All I'm seeing is the ribbon cable connecting to circuit boards going to panel.

Comment

can you show me please

Comment

Attached are photos showing sound bar with switches disconnected from main board. Also a closeup of T-Con ribbons attached to panel circuitry.
                  Attached Files

Comment

ok, thanks..
                    we do have T-CON issue its much like it firmware didn't start or dead,, so put every things back as original and hope we can have set as you got it it turn on.. so we reset the firmware of t-con too..

also after you removed all bridge and put all cable in place as well the LVDS put your DM on 12V at the socket which connect to main boards,, with references to tv chassis and turn with TC or front power switch see if you have activity on the 12V pin.

also if you have mobile with IR sender such galaxy s5 download from this post the apk to control the set with power only

Comment

Got it put back together. Haven't powered it yet. Let me know what's next

Comment

I've got a Galaxy Note S8. How do I put this zip file on it. Can I get it on play store?

Comment

I've got a Galaxy Note S8. How do I put this zip file on it. Can I get it on play store?
                          need unzip it then you will have apk to install on android device with IR sender... on the google play there are too. but they bloat with advertisement,, search after RCoid

turn on the tv let see if its turn on .. always let the optical audio out socket the red led indicator as sign that main boards switched on

Comment

Don't have 12V, do have 3.5V. No red led. Installed the apk file on my hone. It keeps shutting off.

Comment

Don't have 12V, do have 3.5V. No red led. Installed the apk file on my hone. It keeps shutting off.
                              it tell me story.. first time you got the set it was go on but black screen ( T-CON hang on step didn't start)
                              then after you disconnected the ribbon the T-con SEND SOS signal ( in this case the t-con step forward to send this sos) and remain at it.. so each time you turn on the set the main boards will shutting down.

i am not sure if power ONLY an option at RCoid app or LG service remote apk can by pass this SOS. but of sure you need to replace the T-CON.

Comment

if you have freeze spray -- you can try freeze the T_CON main ic and other chips who knows it could help

EDID:

also you can disconnect only the 12V socket at T-CON and turn on... hopefully main boards will let the T-CON to step at other stage than this SOS
                                Last edited by Diah; 01-24-2021, 10:22 AM.

Comment

Galaxy S8 didn't have IR Blaster,,, S5 did and some of xiaomi

Comment

Disconnected the 12V connector from T-Con... no help.

I used file explorer to move the apk file to phone. After install, it won't start. It shows that the app shut down. Looked on play store and just not sure which remote to get. You have any idea?

Comment

I thought I found a T-Con board but I don't think it will work. All the numbers and letters on the board are right but the TV model number is different. My TV model is OLED65E6P-U.BUSWLJR and the T-Con I found is OLED65G6P-U. With the TV model being different, do you think the T-Con I found would work or should I try to find one with the same model number?

Comment

Disconnected the 12V connector from T-Con... no help.

I used file explorer to move the apk file to phone. After install, it won't start. It shows that the app shut down. Looked on play store and just not sure which remote to get. You have any idea?
                                        yours Galaxy S8 didn't have IR Blaster so this option not for you,,, S5 did and some of xiaomi

Comment

there are DIY you can do it self IR Led and audio jack to play .wav file from pc they will be as LG service remote... how to solder search after it here or on web.. i attached the file for you
                                          Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                          X