Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Synchmaster 275T plus white is yellowish?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Synchmaster 275T plus white is yellowish?

Hi Gents
    My 275T has a color issue. The whites have turned yellow with vertical bands.
    Everything else is OK.
    Has anyone seen such a thing?

Thanks in advance

Re: Synchmaster 275T plus white is yellowish?

If you've just gotten this monitor, it's probably just a tint issue you can fix in monitor or computer display settings.

If you've had the monitor for a while and this problem is new, check if things are properly plugged in and that the video card is in place. Especially check ribbon cables since those things are weird in the way they connect and how vulnerable they are to damage.

Comment

Open it up and check the lvds cable connection, also post pictures of the internal boards, some of this model did have bad capacitors in the power supply. Search the model for other threads

Comment

Thanks for the replies. The monitor is not new to me. The problem slowly came. Seems it has to warm up before failure. Flexing the unit doesn't affect it. I checked the PS caps and found none swollen. I did find some brown glue and removed it. Still no joy. I checked for other posts....no luck. Would a power supply cap only affect one color?
        Thanks

Comment

Working...
        X