Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

LG 34UM95 - 34UM-P - Board is LM94Q/34UM95/EAX65360306 (1.0)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LG 34UM95 - 34UM-P - Board is LM94Q/34UM95/EAX65360306 (1.0)

Hello, i need bios for lg 34um95 monitor, having this monitor to fix 2nd time, i need bios dump for him. Already read the original one, saved it, cleared the chip, flashed again and it was working for few days. Now once again he's not turning on. Attaching dump what i got.
    Attached Files

Re: LG 34um95

The EEPROM chip might ne bad and not holding the information very well and self erasing.

Comment

Hi,
      here a working dump for this monitor, in case someone else has this problem.
      It fixed it for me.
      Cheers!
      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by REpairAT View Post
        Hi,
        here a working dump for this monitor, in case someone else has this problem.
        It fixed it for me.
        Cheers!
        You saved me a lot of searching. Thanks for posting this here.

Comment

Just wanted to say, that I re-flashed the chip on my monitor with the backup I downloaded from here and my monitor now powers on again.

Comment

@REpairAT thanks for the file, worked for me on my LG 34UM95C (I got a kick out of German being the default language).

Most of the repair info out there is for the 31MU97, where the IC205 chip is on the reverse side of the circuit board from the power plug. On the 34UM95C, it is visible as soon as you remove the back cover, on the upper-right hand side of the board.

Comment

Thank you very much for the bios.
              My board is LM94Q/34UM95C/EAX65360307 (1.1) and has the IC906 on short circuit.
              On it is written 3410I TI 51K D2KH G4.
              I can't find anywhere information about this chip or where I can buy it.
              Please if someone can help me.
              Many thanks in advance.

Comment

Originally posted by raileanu View Post
                Thank you very much for the bios.
                My board is LM94Q/34UM95C/EAX65360307 (1.1) and has the IC906 on short circuit.
                On it is written 3410I TI 51K D2KH G4.
                I can't find anywhere information about this chip or where I can buy it.
                Please if someone can help me.
                Many thanks in advance.
                IC906 - TUSB3410RHBR - Texas Instruments USB Interface
                Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by lotas View Post
                  IC906 - TUSB3410RHBR - Texas Instruments USB Interface
                  Yes thank you very much!
                  I also find out that is an usb controller chip and I just took it out and the monitor works now.
                  I don't really need the USB on this monitor.

Comment

Hello guys, I cant start a topic yet so I want to try it here. Maybe someone else needs it as well.

I bought a 34UM95-P. With the same EAX65360307. Someone already played around with a repair and they did not fix it. IC102 was shorted on pin 6 and 7. And they knocked of a capacitor CB11/C811.

I flashed the bios back and now the screen does give a sign of life. The power led turns on for 10 seconds and turns back off.

IC102 was short so I assume that the controller is damaged or the file on it is corrupted. Can someone send me a copy of the rom on that chip? And can someone tell me what the capacitor is on CB11.

Thanks in advance!

Comment

Is not IC 902 actually ? You write IC 102 ? If yes I have the file, I will give you.
                      And for capacitor if is a small ceramic smd I guess you can put any, it will work.
                      Attached Files

Comment

Yes its IC 102. I dont know why they touched it when they tried a repair but I am guessing they thought it was the reason the monitor would not turn on.

It's the one really close by the green audio jack.

Comment

Hi there, I'm new to the forum, I'm here to try and fix my 34UM-P.

Once in a while it would just "crash" half the screen would go black, 2nd half would show scrambled image. Usually a power cycle would fix the issue, then once it did not..

I've tried to find a board to buy/replace, but I don't see any available.

I have the LM94Q/34UM95/EAX65360306 (1.0)

I didn't know I could try and reflashing the board to fixing the boot up issue.

Is there a tutorial somewhere that shows how one can try to flash the chipset with the originally attached bin?

This is the board.

Comment

You need a programmer like Chinese CH314A and software (look for CH341A Programmer), the chip should be the MX25L8006E.

Comment

Hi there, new user here!

Just wanted to say that I also got my monitor working by flashing ROM file posted here!
                              I downloaded the file, hooked up CH341a directly on to the chip on the board without desoldering it, flashed, and it is working now!

Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by Shempanzy View Post
                                Hi there, I'm new to the forum, I'm here to try and fix my 34UM-P.

Once in a while it would just "crash" half the screen would go black, 2nd half would show scrambled image. Usually a power cycle would fix the issue, then once it did not..

I've tried to find a board to buy/replace, but I don't see any available.

I have the LM94Q/34UM95/EAX65360306 (1.0)

I didn't know I could try and reflashing the board to fixing the boot up issue.

Is there a tutorial somewhere that shows how one can try to flash the chipset with the originally attached bin?

This is the board.
                                If you get half screen scrambled You might have to reflow the processor under the radiator that send signals to that part of the screen, this doesn't seems to be a firmware issue.

Comment

Big thanks for IC205 dump. I have been repaired two Lg34um-p and one Lg34UM-c-p. Thanks for help, im sending IC 102 dump, Tostieapperaatask ask for it.

Cheers!
                                  Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by SEnderica View Post
                                    Big thanks for IC205 dump. I have been repaired two Lg34um-p and one Lg34UM-c-p. Thanks for help, im sending IC 102 dump, Tostieapperaatask ask for it.

Cheers!
                                    You solve it with my dump for IC 102 ?

Comment

I fix it with dump from from REpairAT. O have one more from here https://www.elektroda.pl/rtvforum/topic3769527.html

Comment

Does anybody have a clue what could be the problem, left and right side of the monitor sometimes are not syncronised, and it is only noticed on moving picture. I 've repaired this monitor with flash dump couple months ago, and it works, but sometimes i get asyncronised left and right side.

Video at youtube I uploaded in slow motion: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fgUwzhhSpKQ

Do I need to reflash it again, or need to reflow the chips?

Comment

Working...
                                        X