Synology DS1520+ no power

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Synology DS1520+ no power

if you know the voltage and current and package type you can just look up an equivelent at rs or cpc/farnell or rapid

Comment

I would have to double check and make sure that it's the correct paperwork as I have seen some being misleading.
      But may be an idea to start looking at a few of the company's you mentioned I knew of 2

I'm just waiting on the solder wick so I can clean and remove the 1 side of the SK34C chip

Comment

Originally posted by stj View Post
        if you know the voltage and current and package type you can just look up an equivelent at rs or cpc/farnell or rapid
        It is something to look into, I spoke with the guy selling the chips and he says they are the same model, but with the Chinese you have to be sure as it’s a nightmare trying to return everything, plus can take up to a month to get the chips.

The solder I ordered got lost in the post and only yesterday a replacement was dispatched, so hoping today or tomorrow I will get the solder so I can find out for sure, it’s frustrating at times waiting

Comment

i get solder from CPC

Comment

Sorry been away for a while due my wife’s mother passing away, wasn’t easy due to wife being polish and we live in the uk

Anyway I have ordered a batch of sk34c and I upgraded my setup, wasn’t good enough for what I need to do
            Workstation with a blower, previous was just a soldering machine, also a few other things I won’t bore you with.
            Also looking at repairing iPads and iPhones also got a thermal imager for finding shorts on chips v’s manually checking each 1, also got a laminate machine and bubble machine for the screens up to 15’

Comment

Working...
            X