This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

I found this site when searching for BIOS changes and have used it to program a couple of BIOS SPI chips. Thanks for the great knowledgeable community!

Comment

Hello.
      I'm a retired IT person and the owner of 5 Microsoft Surface Pro laptops and a number of other laptops ranging from Acer, HP and, a few others. I look forward to working with this form and I'm pretty sure that I shall be seeking assistance for one on my Surface Pro laptops that is feeling a bit under the weather.

Thank you for having me in this forum.

Comment

Hi I'm cat, I've been doing simple repairs on electronics for years but recently have been trying to get into doing more complex board repairs.

Comment

Hi people from every country. I am from PORTUGAL and seek for help and learn. Also can give some help to..

Comment

Ive been admiring this site for a while. I have a repair shop now and hoping to get support here

Comment

My name is Kevin Jalali. a 30-year-old individual. As a technician, I have garnered seven years of experience in the field and have been running my own repair shop since 2013. Currently, I and my 7 technicians are collectively working towards enhancing our expertise in board repair but honestly we are having a bit of a hiccup. So hopefully we could share and get some help from everyone here! Love you All. LA Tech team.

Comment

I'm with Mr. Jalali! I'm his employee but I also work from home for him, nice to meet you everyone!

Comment

Hello, I am just posting here as I am required to do in order to post a new post seeking a modded BIOS for my system.

Comment

Hi, I'm a ICT Technician and I've recently started learning more advanced repairs like LCD replacement and even more recently BIOS reprogramming and chip swapping. I'm excited to learn more and have fun soldering more crazy contraptions like pulling apart laptops and using desktop heatsinks and powering the fans with spliced USB cables.

Comment

Hi guys,
                      I'm from Bangkok and have no experience with any kind of electronic repair but want to learn.
                      Hope to learn from you guys

Comment

hello guys

Comment

Hello everyone

Comment

Hello,

Came here to learn and hope to be able to contribute in the future.

Comment

Hello to everyone already here.

I'm a tinkerer, always pulling stuff apart to see how to fix it/figure out how it works kind of guy. I'm a mechanical/electronics/software engineer - but mostly mechanical. My day job is designing and building cutting edge medical instruments.

Thanks for having me here!

Comment

Hallo Jacco hier uit Nederland. 47 jaar elektricien van beroep.

Bedankt voor het toevoegen.

Comment

Apparently I created an account back in 2019 but never posted anything. Time to ask a question or two on a TV board so here I go.

Comment

I am a software guy trying to learn hardware.

Comment

hi I am new to this site..
                                      Last edited by piernov; 06-18-2023, 05:28 AM.

Comment

Hello all. Thanks for the add.

I’m Roger in Sussex, England. I’ve been. Lifelong flight simulator cockpit builder. I do everything on a budget! Most of my equipment has come from Gumtree of freecycle sites. I use large (old) lcd tvs as my outside view. One of these went “phut” with a loud crack the other day. I’ll have a search through the forum before posting any questions though - the answer may already be there!

Thanks,

Roger.

Comment

hi there. i try to learn electronics from a lot of time. now i need schematics for one power supply.

Best regards

Comment

Working...
                                          X