This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

Hello! I`m not so good in English. Thanks for bringing me here.

Comment

Hello world...

Comment

hello

Comment

Hello there,

I just entered the realm of a strange hobby: attempting to repair my own electronic stuff and tearing apart random devices.

I hope to find some help with this or that problem, here.

Comment

Hello,
            Im Abdel from Algeria and living in France
            I repair phones and laptops, especially Apple
            Thanks for this amazing forum !
            N A P S T E R

Comment

Hi, thanks for access for that forum.

I am studying electrical engineering for 2 years now in Magdeburg, Germany. Some days ago I had the funny idea to upgrade the soldered RAM in my Surface Laptop 3 and found useful schematics on this forum. Thanks for that!

I have also been repairing phones and other electronics for some years now. ^^

Comment

Hello! I am new to the electronics repair world. I have been interested in this for many years. I finally have purchased some necessary tools to begin working.

One of the first issues I have come across is identifying a missing component and looking for Boardview diagrams. I am hoping I will be able to contribute to the community and be an active member.

Comment

Hi. new to the forum! thanks for all the great work you all doing here

Comment

Greetings, I geek therefore I am geek.

I work in ewaste so I see a lot of the wacky and weird.

I grew up in the 90s.. yes I remember BBSs Yes I managed one, yes that was a long time ago, yes I used sysop.

Found the site looking for Toughbook PW unlocks, but it looks like there is a lot of other great stuff here.

Comment

Hello! Thanks for bringing me here.

Comment

hi to all

Comment

Hi everyone, I am located in Greece. I registered because I have a 2021 macbook Pro M1 Pro with a trackpad and keyboard not working and acting weird and I am trying to get some tips or find someone in Greece or Europe to fix it for me.

Comment

Hi all,
                            I joined this site as I've started getting in to board repairs and intend to start a small business doing this and then hopefully make a living out of it. I found this great forum to be a very valuable resource for many repair related queries. Thanks again for providing this site to the repair community.

Cheers.

Comment

Hi all!

I enjoy repairing TVs time to time when I get a chance, and would like to get more insight on 'know-how' through this forum!!

Comment

Hi Guys
                                I'm Edward from south Africa qualified motor tech by trade but started tinkering with electronics and PCs and laptops trying to learn some new skills to maybe do make a change from tech at later stage.
                                I am currently busy with a couple of laptops given to me buy a friend I want to see if I can get them working again

Comment

Hi guys, Kwame is my name and I'm from Ghana. I just decided to join your noble forums. I found this place when I was searching for firmware for reinstalling.

Hope to have some fun here as well as learn more about computer electronics and sharpen my electronics skills.

Comment

Hello! My name is Mike and I'm from the US. This looks like a great forum full of useful information. Glad to be in the company of so many talented people.

Comment

Hi, Thanks for the site!

Comment

hello all
                                        have a nice year :-)
                                        i have some problem with my surface :-)

Comment

Hi to everyone: new member here XD.

Comment

Working...
                                          X