This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

Hello everyone. I'm no stranger to A/V gear and computers, but still a bit green when it comes to diagnosing various components such as capacitors, resistors, etc. My main focus is on audio gear, but I also enjoy various video formats and computers in general ranging from the early home computing days to current day. I'm here to hopefully learn more about diagnosing.

Comment

Hey guys
      I'm someone that's only recently picked up a soldering iron for video game console restoration. I'm from NZ. I've had a few successes and only a few failures so far, I'm pretty careful and methodical in my approach and tend to ask questions first. Definitely not a shoot-from-the-hip kind of tech. Anyway I hope I can share some of my experiences as I learn and ask some insightful questions!

Comment

hello

Comment

Hello all, I'm Zac from China, enjoy PC hardwares and fixing stuffs. I'm pretty much a reader, I won't post much.

Comment

Hello. Typical crazy nerd. Mac, pc, android, iOS etc

Comment

Hello

Comment

hi , Valy from Romania , i do service gsm but also some hardware it , 25 years expedience

Comment

Hey guys, i'm Zsolt from Hungary. I work as a lawyer, but my hobby is fixing PC/Laptops.

Comment

Q!

Comment

How long before I can start a thread.

Comment

Hello, i'm Aca from Serbia. My primary job is DevOps Engineer but i like a lot to fix electronic devices and stuff, this is my hobby. I am here to learn somthing new, help others if i know and ask for help when i don't know

Comment

Hello, I live in Northeast Oh. I'm 54 and my 1st PC was a 8088 that ran at 8mhz. I have built many computers for friends, over the years.

Comment

hello i am new came here with a chip locked trying to find the way to unlock to repair a bricked mobo,complete noob trying to learn

Comment

Hello

Comment

Hello all, nice to meet you!
                                Full of knowledge here, thanks.

Comment

Hello to all members.
                                  My name is Dimitri, I am a sys-admin from Germany and I would like to participate in this community.

Comment

Hello, I understand almost nothing about electronics, but my laptop is broken, and I'm trying to fix it myself, I like it. That's why I'm on this forum.

Comment

Hi:

Introducing myself to gain post access.

I have been trying to fix no power problem with a Vizio E60-E3 and have found that this forum is the best source of information for troubleshooting, but I think I've gotten to the point where I need more specific advice. Super excited to learn more about fixing electronic components, one of the few things I've avoided fixing myself so far.

Comment

Hello, I am Ihor from L'viv, Ukraine. I repair computers and other

Comment

Hi, I am Giuvanni, nice to meet you !

Comment

Working...
                                          X