Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

Morning everyone.
    My name is Martin
    I live in western Australia.
    I am ok with most electronics
    Not sure what else to say lol

Comment

Hi all! I like to think of what I do as mixed hardware/software reverse-engineering. I have a practical background in software, and an academic background in electrical engineering. More interested in breaking my gear than fixing it.

Comment

64 years young.

with a dead Gigabyte x570 i aorus pro wifi board to play with, tinkering away to fill the days...

my eyes are not sharp anymore and my fingers shake a little... but i still tinker to fill the days.

Comment

Hello, I am Ron, in the Netherlands.
          More seeking information on electronics than able to give..
          But fascinated by it, and trying to contribute to the Repair Café.

Comment

Hi friends,
            My specialities are smd electronics and radiocomms.

Very nice community around here, as I could see browsing the forum

Cheers !

Comment

Im called TP and live in Sweden Stockholm.
              Recently I moved over to Linux. And I accidentally put a bios password I wrote down on a paper I don't have any more haha. So that's why I'm here.

Comment

Hi I am maya200,
                I worked with electronics since 1985. Mostly troubleshooting RADAR and communication system. Lately I am working in the frequency business advising people on Oscillator etc.
                Trying my hands now on repairing laptops

Comment

Hello

Comment

Hi,

I go by Tony, and I've got some experience, mostly smps and high power (5kW+) PWM/PDM drive for RF applications on the analog side, and used to be active on NBR before they shut down. 3d Mark overclocking hall of fame member before it became a wallet stress test...

Excited for apple silicon (after holding out for too long), but need some help with the very closed hardware ecosystem, maybe I can share some help for older (1st and second gen intel lol) bios modifications or overclocking tips.

Cheers!

Comment

Hello, i am entusiast and i am trying to fix my ideapad 330s, if someone can help me , i will be so grateful with him.

Comment

Hi Guys. Thank you for accepting my request for membership. My name is Marnus. I live in Pretoria, South Africa. I also suffer from a learning addiction. Over the years I have learnt numerous skills. Whilst I can find my way around electronic circuits and PCBs. I still have a lot to learn and really look forward to engaging with the very knowledgeable people on the forum.

Comment

Hello everyone, I'm from Kiel in Germany, and I'm an electronics hobbyist and DIY electronics enthusiast. I mostly repair HiFi devices from the 70s to the 90s, and in addition, I develop special IoT devices.

Comment

Hi, Im new hear and I am here to learn. Thank you for your help

Comment

Hi, I'm from beijing in China,I am here to learn. Thank you for your help

Comment

Hi all I'm from Belgrade, Serbia. Sorry in advance for my bad English I work in IT, and have been for over 20 years. Mostly networking and systems administration but I'm no stranger to screw driver and soldering iron. Even though no one with a half of brain cell would confuse me for electronics engineer I hope I can contribute something to this community instead of just leeching, but we will see

Comment

Hello Everyone,

Im here to learn and see what resources are available so I can continue expanding my repair knowledge. Cheers

Comment

Hello everyone, I found this forum trying to find answers on how to fix my Panasonic Plasma tv model TC-P55ST50. Looking forward to fixing this bad boy. Thank you!

Comment

Hello, I may have already found the answer looking through this site. I just ordered some diodes. I'm working on a Samsung UN50JU6500F that won't turn on.

Comment

Hello Members, just new here

Comment

hello

Am Johhny, a computer technician, posting from South Africa. nice to meet everyone here.

Comment

Working...
                                          X