60PA5500 TV Shutdown

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

60PA5500 TV Shutdown

TV is shutting down. Power supply peaks at VS and VA voltage then drops. Could I be having an issue with the power supply? I already unplugged the Y-Sus and Z-Sus.
    I did not see any of the 3-Pin transistors shorted that were attached to the heatsinks.
    Power Supply is EAY62609801
    Main is EBT62146301

Re: 60PA5500 TV Shutdown

You have to provide a set of power resistors to load psu outputs then test the voltages. Tell me the output tensions..

Comment

If you disconnect the main board from the PSU it should automatically power on and stay like that while plugged in mains AC, all voltages (VS,VA etc) must be present.
      Last edited by Biruslapio; 12-07-2020, 02:01 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Biruslapio View Post
        If you disconnect the main board from the PSU it should automatically power on and stay like that while plugged in mains AC, all voltages (VS,VA etc) must be present.
        It's a plasma TV

Comment

Have a read through this thread which may help.
          https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showthread.php?t=38197
          Attached Files
          Last edited by dick_barton; 12-07-2020, 11:35 AM.
          Willing to help but I'm no expert.

Comment

Originally posted by Plurxtc1 View Post
            It's a plasma TV
            Whaat? Really it's a plasma? I may have said that because I have the same TV with same power supply as yours and if you only plug in AC it auto starts like every LG plasma. If you do that and have all the voltages stable then it's much more likely the main board shutting down. You only mentioned unplugging Y-SUS and Z-SUS, not mainboard.

Comment

Working...
            X