Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bios For Lenovo All In One C20-00.(LA-C671P)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Bios For Lenovo All In One C20-00.(LA-C671P)

Originally posted by SMDFlea View Post
    Try these , untested . If they don`t work check the Realtek RTD2136N IC
    hi friend, the file c20.00.zip work perfecly, thanks you

Comment

Hello,
      which is ec bios file and which is the main bios file

thank you

Comment

Originally posted by krish80 View Post
        Hello,
        which is ec bios file and which is the main bios file

thank you
        None of them ,they`re both different 8MB bios dumps. The EC/KBC should be 128KB ,i don`t have it.
        All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

Thank you,

but does anyone have a bin for winbond 25x10cling (1619), lenovo all in one c20-00 series, motherboard model number is LA-C671P,

EC bin file needed, please help.
          Thank you,

Comment

Give this file a try and post feedback.
            Attached Files

Comment

Sure, thanks for the file, will update once i tried flashing, have good day

Comment

Hello All,

I didnt have the 1.8 volt adapter, got it today, I have the CH341A black version and tried with multiple programmers, end result is that the chip doesn't verify once the program is written on it..

:-( i am back to where i was stuck

PS the EC bios was successful

Do guide if anyone knows what to do...

Error Code: Current programmer: CH341
                20:06:23
                Verify memory...
                Verification error on address: 00000000
                Execution time: 00:00:00.060

Comment

what are the steps to restore the BIOS with a Programmer Usb Ch341a???

I have the c20-00 model and I update the bios, and it turns on but it stays with the black screen.

Comment

Originally posted by jocam492 View Post
                    what are the steps to restore the BIOS with a Programmer Usb Ch341a???

I have the c20-00 model and I update the bios, and it turns on but it stays with the black screen.
                    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DWWigscuQDY
                    Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests all donations are welcome, click:

>>>>> https://www.badcaps.net/index.php?pageid=donate1 <<<<<

Every donation made will go towards server fees and maintenance costs.

Comment

Thank you very much, I already followed the steps but at the time of writing the new .bin file it tells me that the file size is larger than the chip size

Comment

Originally posted by jocam492 View Post
                        Thank you very much, I already followed the steps but at the time of writing the new .bin file it tells me that the file size is larger than the chip size
                        Try NeoProgrammer software - https://www.badcaps.net/forum/attach...7&d=1626459940
                        All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

Hi. I would like to ask you for some help. I have right now a Lenovo C20-00 F0BB00GGLD. This pc was having an error with an USB port, when i tryed to access the Bios there was a password, wich is rare. Decided to reinstall the Bios file via windows lenovo installer but when the pc started up i had only a black screen, no mouse, keyboard and nothing else but fan noise and the start button led. I have indentified two memmory chips one is MX25U6435F 64Mbit chip with a 8MB file on it and a smaller 128K Winbond 25X10CL which i suppose is the EC. The 8MB .BIN you can extract it from the lenovo .exe file but no EC .BIN to be found anywhere. I bought the CH341A and rewrote the MX25U6435F which was the only one with enough capacity so it had to be the main Bios. It was the same, no video, no ports, nothing just the fan and led. I'm stuck, two weeks and no progress. Do you have some experience with this kind of hardware? Maybe the EC needs rewriting with the files posted in the forum? or maybe is something else?
                          Thanks!
                          Last edited by Marasmo; 01-08-2022, 10:55 PM.

Comment

Decided to install the C20-00 .bin posted earlier and it worked. I'm sure i have installed the right BIN for the Lenovo F0BB00GGLD but now i'm sure it was a corrupt file. Now i have a different machine ID and serial number (obviously a .bin from another c20 model) but i don't care. I'm investigating if serial and model # can be changed without using the Lenovo Bios tool . Thanks a lot to the contributors.
                            Last edited by Marasmo; 01-09-2022, 10:12 PM.

Comment

Thank you friend! After trying several, the only one that gives video is your bios dump. the first of the list.. You are the best

Comment

Working...
                              X