LC-70C6500U 3 Slow Flashes and Fast Flash

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LC-70C6500U 3 Slow Flashes and Fast Flash

LC-70C6500U anyone have the service manual? First time I've seen this problem. Most of the time its 1 Slow and 1 Fast, which is an issue with the LEDs.

Re: LC-70C6500U 3 Slow Flashes and Fast Flash

you can try the "standard" disconnect one tcon to panel cable at a time and see if anything happens / changes. You also might have to do a "force on" sequence to get the set to start depending on how the error has been set.

Comment

Re: LC-70C6500U 3 Slow Flashes and Fast Flash

Originally posted by budwich View Post
      you can try the "standard" disconnect one tcon to panel cable at a time and see if anything happens / changes. You also might have to do a "force on" sequence to get the set to start depending on how the error has been set.
      +1

I have an LC-70C6600U here right now. Hold these buttons simultaneously and see if the TV turns on.

Volume down
      Channel up
      Power

You may have to hold these buttons down and plug the TV in at the same time to work. Try with it plugged in first. If it appears to turn on shine a bright flashlight upon the screen and see if you see any image in there.

My 6600U had shorted Gate Driver ICs on the left side of the screen with the 1-1 error code.
      They call me......."threadkiller"

Comment

Working...
      X