This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

Hi I'm John from mindanao in Philippines.. I hope I learn a lot here and I hope I can help to..

Comment

Hi everyone, I'm Kay from Spain.

I just discovered this amazing forum and I wanted to join in!

Comment

Hello everyone.
        I just registered today very handy site

Comment

hi everyone looking forward to some great advice!

Comment

Hello everyone. My name is Howard and I have an older Toshiba (55TL515U) that decided not to work anymore and I'd really like to bring it back to life. This one was kind of special in that it has 3d capability with passive glasses - kinda neat but more of a party trick. Anyway, while I'm fairly mechanical, and have assembled several computers (motherboards, sound and video cards, etc) I am not experienced in TV repair, but I'd like to try to diagnose what went wrong and hopefully repair it. Thank you.

Comment

Hello, I am from Greece..I do occasionally repairs to motherboards from apple mostly ,consoles and some monitors.I do have the right equipment but my knowledge is limited at this time..Hope to learn more things here with your help..

Cheers!!!

Comment

Hola buen dia a todos agradezco su aceptacion en este foro y que podamos compartir los conocimientos en este mundo para que perduren muchos siglos, ya que no es buenos que los conocimientos se pierdan en la tumba saludos yo trabajo en microsoldadura de celulares y electronica me gusta mucho reparar laptop y celulares saludos desde cusco peru

Comment

Hi I'm Shandy

I have been an electronics hobbyist all my life buy not fixed Led tvs yet, done a few plasma's which had power supply problems, and old CRT Tvs (now thats going back a bit)

hoping to widen my knowledge with these forums.

Cheers!

Comment

Hello everyone,

I'm from Algeria, i am so grateful that i found a community like badcaps.net.

I hope that i will learn and share knowledge of the electronic.

Comment

Hello guys

I'm lukhanyo I'm new in the forum I'm curious to learn how to fix laptops and other electronics devices. I'm here to learn,I heard about forum on youtube.

Comment

Hello everyone!, I am new to this forum. I do electronics as a hobby. I am a teacher and a researcher and often use electronics for my work. I like general repair electronics, particularly home appliance and audio electronics.
                        Cheers to all,
                        Jose

Comment

Hey I'm here to diagnose a faulty Seasonic PSU

Comment

Hello, I'm Raymond from Ontario Canada!

Comment

Hello everybody,

My name is Johannes and am a hobbyist electronics tinkerer from Salzburg, Austria.
                              Not yet very good at repairing stuff, but thankfully I found you guys here.

Currently working on a HP Probook 640 G1 which only blinks after supplying power. Found the schematic on here and that's why I registered myself in the first place.

Seems to be a nice place to be around.

Comment

Hi I'm Maksim from Bulgaria.
                                I just discovered this amazing forum and I wanted to join in!

Comment

New user. Just want to say Hello to all at Badcaps forum ...

Comment

Hello to everybody.
                                    I am new, french speaking, so sorry for the mistakes.
                                    I am 74 years old, member of repaircafe, try to repair everything what can be repaired.
                                    I was service engineer for 25 years, first for motorspeed and torque regulation and later for pressbrakes, shares and punching machines.
                                    My formation is electronics.
                                    I hope that my experiance can help you.

Comment

Hello there

Comment

Hallo all!
                                        I am new here. I am a 57 year old electronic engineer and I like to revive old PC's and notebooks.

Comment

hello world

Comment

Working...
                                          X