Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bin file for Samsung R525 BIOS

Dear friends,
    I need bin file for Samsung R525 BA41-01196A. I found several ones in the internet, but couldn't make it work. When I try to flash it (chip labelled 05NS -number U512) with programmer there are three chips (W25A80BL, W25A80BV, W25A80JV) and I don't know which one to write in.
    Could you please, help to solve it.
    Problem of the notebook is - power, touchpad leds come up, fan works, no display

Thanks in advance
    Sincerely
    Nahid Mirzayev

Re: Bin file for Samsung R525 BIOS

Originally posted by nahidmirzayev View Post
    Dear friends,
    I need bin file for Samsung R525 BA41-01196A. I found several ones in the internet, but couldn't make it work. When I try to flash it (chip labelled 05NS -number U512) with programmer there are three chips (W25A80BL, W25A80BV, W25A80JV) and I don't know which one to write in.
    Could you please, help to solve it.
    Problem of the notebook is - power, touchpad leds come up, fan works, no display

Thanks in advance
    What model is your programmer. Don`t use auto-detect ,select the chip manually. The chip part number is etched on it.
    All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

Re: Bin file for Samsung R525 BIOS

My programmer is CH341. I use NeoProgrammer software. I select manually but there 3 options as I mentioned in my post. There was a label on the chip I removed it but couldn't read its number
      Sincerely
      Nahid Mirzayev

Comment

Working...
      X