Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Lenovo Ideapad 330s Bios Request

Originally posted by SMDFlea View Post
    Try the bios at post #27. If you can use a hex editor read post #29 ,copy your DMI using the off-sets from your backup to the new bios. If you can`t do it let us know
    Thank you, i managed to edit the bios with my dmi info and the laptop is up and running

Comment

Re: Lenovo HSB J MV-6 94v-0 E89382 -- 330S_ARR_V06 ---REVV:MP ---- BIOS DUMP PLEASE

Originally posted by Smeek View Post
      this bios is working for me
      problem solved
      thanks work for me

Comment

Re: Lenovo IdeaPad 330S-15ARR - 330S_ARR_V06

hello my brothers
        I have an IdeaPad 330s-15arr ryzen7
        his problem is that when i start with the built-in ram it works fine but when i insert the second ram on the slow the machine does not display
        I don't know if it could be a bios problem

Comment

Originally posted by Wilfried View Post
          hello my brothers
          his problem is that when i start with the built-in ram it works fine but when i insert the second ram on the slow the machine does not display
          It's more of a hardware issue than a bios issue but if you want to rule it out you can post the current bios file here.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
          All donations to Badcaps are welcome.
          Become a Badcaps supporter
          >>>>> click on this link to donate <<<<<
          Thanks to all supporters.
          ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Comment

hello my brothers
            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Wilfried View Post
              hello my brothers
              Try
              Attached Files

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
              All donations to Badcaps are welcome.
              Become a Badcaps supporter
              >>>>> click on this link to donate <<<<<
              Thanks to all supporters.
              ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Comment

Originally posted by claudiomfa View Post
                try and report. Extracted from original

file
                try help clean this bios ,thanks.
                Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by mahmoodjavan View Post
                  BIOS
                  Lenovo IdeaPad 330S-15ARR
                  7wcn30ww.bin
                  330S_ARR_V06
                  Worked for me thank you! Remember to use 1.8V adapter on programmer

Comment

I have the same problem, someone can help me.
                    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by MadeBR View Post
                      I have the same problem, someone can help me.
                      try post#2
                      Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests all donations are welcome, click:

>>>>> https://www.badcaps.net/index.php?pageid=donate1 <<<<<

Every donation made will go towards server fees and maintenance costs.

Comment

Originally posted by mahmoodjavan View Post
                        BIOS
                        Lenovo IdeaPad 330S-15ARR
                        7wcn30ww.bin
                        330S_ARR_V06
                        thankyou work for me

Comment

Hi,

Can someone help me with a good kbc dump for 330s arr v 06 ?

I made a dump with CH341A of the ene chip and bios...I think they got corrupted by an abrupt shutdown during bios update.I tried numerous bios files but all act the same: no image and restarting every 5-10 seconds with a short blink of power led.
                          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by sebulica View Post
                            Hi,

Can someone help me with a good kbc dump for 330s arr v 06 ?

I made a dump with CH341A of the ene chip and bios...I think they got corrupted by an abrupt shutdown during bios update.I tried numerous bios files but all act the same: no image and restarting every 5-10 seconds with a short blink of power led.
                            post#2,5,25 should help you..if you used them, you might have another problem..
                            Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests all donations are welcome, click:

Comment

Originally posted by peste View Post
                              post#2,5,25 should help you..if you used them, you might have another problem..
                              On post #5 is the dump for 9022...i have 9028.i have written it but the laptop does not start with that dump.I wrote multiple bios dump including from here,but i still suspect the ec might have a corrupted firmware on it.

but thanks for suggestions.

Comment

Originally posted by sebulica View Post
                                On post #5 is the dump for 9022...i have 9028.i have written it but the laptop does not start with that dump.I wrote multiple bios dump including from here,but i still suspect the ec might have a corrupted firmware on it.

but thanks for suggestions.
                                try and it's ...extracted from the update..
                                Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by peste View Post
                                  try and it's ...extracted from the update..
                                  The board acts like it does not recognize or accept the onboard ram.I found another board working cheap enough.thank you for your time

Comment

Wow! I'm so excited to share that thanks to @junkfoodcafe and @peste, my corrupted bios is now fixed! And the best part is, I was able to use my old DMI information from the previous bios dump thanks to post #29. Huge thanks to these amazing people!

Comment

Hi, Can you repair my bios please ?, it is corrupted, I changed the bios it works perfectly now but I would like to recover the data from my bios SN.... etc...
                                      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by madjid911 View Post
                                        Hi, Can you repair my bios please ?, it is corrupted, I changed the bios it works perfectly now but I would like to recover the data from my bios SN.... etc...
                                        read post #29

Comment

I tried to follow post #29 however @1EE000 there is no data just FF Likewise for @330250

I downloaded the bios from post #2 but nothing I see here is lining up :/ .

Please see attached picture, Surly I'm losing the plot and doing something silly just to many jobs going at once I think.
                                          Attached Files
                                          Last edited by rotceh_dnih; 03-30-2023, 01:28 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                          X