This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

Hi i've found this site several times while trying to do some repairs in the past. Now i felt like it was the time to actually register on the forum, cheers everyone

Comment

Hello

How is everyone

Comment

Hi everyone, I'm Damir and I'm glad to be here

Comment

Hello all! looking forward to gaining knowledge and receiving some help on what i can not figure out myself. I'm certainly no expert.. not even remotely close, but i love the threads hear and have learned a ton! Thanks for help in advance.

Comment

Hello ! i am new here. I'm from Taiwan and just begin to learn to repair some eletronics.
            I'm interested in game console and audio system. Just discovered this website accidentally through a youtube video. I hope i can learn and give some useful information here. Thank you guys !

Comment

Hello!
              My name is Robert and I live in France (Aix en Provence).
              Sorry for my poor english!
              I am retired from computer science in medecine and noob in electronics ... but I try to learn every day

Comment

Hello!

I am an aspiring guy who wants to learn about electronics and repair so things like laptop or smartphone by the way i am from Philippines

I am happy to learn things from here❤️

Comment

Hi people. I'm here on this forum to find a solution for an Onkyo ht-r570 receiver. Thanks

Comment

Hello,
                    Looking for board view files for now to tinker with.
                    I'm sure I will think of other things to look for here.

Comment

Just starting out in board level repairs. Hoping to be able to repair mainly chromebooks, Macs & iPads since my job bought all the equipment. It's been on my want to learn for a few years now.

Comment

Hello

Comment

Hello, i want repair PCs

Comment

Hi everyone, skippermc49 (retired mechanical engineer needing help) posting from London Ontario Canada.
                            Arrived at BADCAPS.NET FORUM by chasing leads to repair 'flashing red light' on my circa 2008 B&W Zeppelin. Reluctant to toss it in the bin.

Comment

Hi All! Glad to finding this forum. Two main reasons is that it still on a classic bulletin board format I am missing so much, second that community here is still active and on very much required topic indeed.
                              I am just a hobbyist fixer, I am just receiving old stuff and trying to fix it by myself, nothing commercial. I love to experiment and by having this access to community and materials it will be much easier to learn and bring old stuff back to live - to save the world from trash.

Comment

Hello y'all, i'm here because i found some attractive price for a 1080ti taht needs chip replacement, so i'm getting informed on that before giving it a shot. Pleasure to meet you and let's have fun!

Comment

Olá pessoal do Badcaps.

Comment

Yo
                                    Last edited by SMDFlea; 12-16-2021, 10:49 AM.

Comment

Hello

Comment

Hi guys, just decided to join your lovely forum

Comment

Hello Guys,

I am from Mumbai city. I found this forus very usefull. I want yo jon this forum and no BS. I will help you at my capacity too.

thanks

Comment

Working...
                                          X