Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Need UEFI Password Removed from my Surface Pro 5 BIOS DUMP

Originally posted by casol View Post
    Please help to remove the UEFI password.
    try..
    Last edited by SMDFlea; 04-12-2023, 12:44 PM.
    Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests all donations are welcome, click:

>>>>> https://www.badcaps.net/index.php?pageid=donate1 <<<<<

Every donation made will go towards server fees and maintenance costs.

Comment

Surface 1796 Password Remove

i download 2 , 3 different bios with other bios when press bios buttons its restart . this is his original bios please remove this password so i can install new windows. thanks in advance
      Attached Files

Comment

Re: Surface 1796 Password Remove

Originally posted by Murtaza527 View Post
        i download 2 , 3 different bios with other bios when press bios buttons its restart . this is his original bios please remove this password so i can install new windows. thanks in advance
        try..
        Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests all donations are welcome, click:

Comment

thank you very much

Comment

This one only removes password, leaves everything else unchanged.
            Attached Files

Comment

touchscreen not working even i change new screen still touch not working.
              before open the surface its working good.

Comment

Originally posted by RethoricalCheese View Post
                This one only removes password, leaves everything else unchanged.
                can you please teach me how to find password section in bios with HxD editor

Comment

With my file the touchscreen is working?

Compare your and my file, there is only one difference. It is always before the keyword AWord.

Comment

Guys ... My Surface Pro 5 Model 1796 was locked by BitLocker suddenly and I did not know the key and after many tries it was locked by uefi system password ... Can someone help me PLEASE here because Microsoft Did not help as usual by calling , chatting and even following their instructions ☹️

Comment

Originally posted by tornadonino View Post
                      Guys ... My Surface Pro 5 Model 1796 was locked by BitLocker suddenly and I did not know the key and after many tries it was locked by uefi system password ... Can someone help me PLEASE here because Microsoft Did not help as usual by calling , chatting and even following their instructions ☹️
                      post the backup of the bios

Comment

Need some help on removing password from BIOS dump Surface Pro 5

Comment

Originally posted by 69d0b913 View Post
                          Need some help on removing password from BIOS dump Surface Pro 5
                          try..

Comment

Originally posted by peste View Post
                            try..
                            hi friend, thanks for the file, but after installing the machine does not turn on. see
                            Last edited by SMDFlea; 04-12-2023, 12:34 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by 69d0b913 View Post
                              hi friend, thanks for the file, but after installing the machine does not turn on. see
                              try this..

Comment

Originally posted by peste View Post
                                try this..
                                Not work
                                Last edited by SMDFlea; 04-12-2023, 12:35 PM.

Comment

Microsoft Surface Pro 5 1796

Hello All,

I'd like to know what tool, if any exit, that can be used to remove the UEFI password on my Microsoft Surface Pro 5 1796.

I'm also attaching the Lock BIN file if anyone could help unlocking it that would be great.

thanks for your help.

Comment

Re: Microsoft Surface Pro 5 1796

Originally posted by Korreia View Post
                                    Hello All,

I'd like to know what tool, if any exit, that can be used to remove the UEFI password on my Microsoft Surface Pro 5 1796.

I'm also attaching the Lock BIN file if anyone could help unlocking it that would be great.

thanks for your help.
                                    Try

Comment

Originally posted by onizzbox View Post
                                      Try
                                      Thanks, but no go. The windows logo appear, then the surface shutdown.

Comment

Originally posted by Korreia View Post
                                        Thanks, but no go. The windows logo appear, then the surface shutdown.
                                        @Korreia
                                        Try

Comment

Re: Surface Pro 5 bios dump

Will these bios dumps fix the problem with touch firmware not updating? Or is it in a separate chip?
                                          I have tried changing the chip with a new one but the problem still remains
                                          I get the 0xc000002D error when windows reboots.
                                          Can anyone help? As even though I’ve changed the chip my serial number is still the same… wierd. Unless there is a second bios chip that is causing my issue.

Comment

Working...
                                          X