hp x360 13 u105la very slow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hp x360 13 u105la very slow

Hello friends, I have this hp that came without an image, load a bios that I had saved from a similar computer (x360 13-u104la) but it is very slow, the start takes about 15 seconds to appear the hp logo, I have cleaned the region several times different versions , with Meinject but it doesn't work, I also tried to clean with the hex editor the same result without image ... someone can find out what happens.
    Attached Files

Re: hp x360 13 u105la very slow

Where's your own dump !
    Try this
    Attached Files
    Last edited by lapfix; 06-07-2020, 01:37 AM.

Comment

try..
      Attached Files
      Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests all donations are welcome, click:

>>>>> https://www.badcaps.net/index.php?pageid=donate1 <<<<<

Every donation made will go towards server fees and maintenance costs.

Comment

Originally posted by aldopc View Post
        Hello friends, I have this hp that came without an image, load a bios that I had saved from a similar computer (x360 13-u104la) but it is very slow, the start takes about 15 seconds to appear the hp logo, I have cleaned the region several times different versions , with Meinject but it doesn't work, I also tried to clean with the hex editor the same result without image ... someone can find out what happens.
        try this
        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by lapfix View Post
          Where's your own dump !
          Try this
          AMT isn`t supported
          All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

Originally posted by RAVI KARAN View Post

try this
            AMT isn`t supported
            All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

Originally posted by aldopc View Post
              MEinject is shit it gets the configurations all wrong. The bios youve been trying to fix is 081A9 ,was that the original bios BID ? .

Try the bios posted by @peste or these bios extracted from the HP bios update

Attached Files
              Last edited by SMDFlea; 06-09-2020, 03:30 AM. Reason: Added EC`s.

Comment

Originally posted by SMDFlea View Post
                MEinject is shit it gets the configurations all wrong. The bios youve been trying to fix is 081A9 ,was that the original bios BID ? .

Try the bios posted by @peste or these bios extracted from the HP bios update

Hello friends, thanks for the help, with the Plague file it turned on only the first time, then there is no image, with the smdflea files there is no image, only a message appeared writing block but after finishing it does not show an image, the same thing happens with the files I tried to clean the region myself, the fan rotates and stops constantly without showing an image, recently I had a similar problem and it was solved by changing the bios chip ... would it be the same problem?

Comment

What bios programmer are you using ,have you tried starting without the hdd attached .

Comment

Originally posted by SMDFlea View Post
                    What bios programmer are you using ,have you tried starting without the hdd attached .
                    I am using an ezp2019, may this be the problem? if i try with and without hdd, and always the same result only fan runs and stops.

Comment

Both bios at post #7 are extracted from the hp bios update, you can`t get any better bios than them.Which one you needed i don`t know.Either the bios chip needs replacing or the EC is possibly corrupt.Flash the EC if you have a programmer.
                      Last edited by SMDFlea; 06-09-2020, 03:32 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X