Re: Dell n5010 can be converted from graphic version to non graphic

Originally posted by Hasith View Post
        Any one who succeed?
        i have tryed this and it works fine

Comment

Originally posted by polytek View Post
          i have tryed this and it works fine
          Didn't you get that fault like some have said like screen becoming white or clack after the bios?

how did you do?

Comment

Didn't you get that fault like some have said like screen becoming white or clack after the bios?

how did you do?
            if you do it carefully, and slowly it will work if you forgot somthing like inductor
            or resonnator caps it will stack.
            my advise is : before start the conversion be sure it's discrete ati problem, confirm by 8 beeps gpu fault, if the laptop dos'nt give a beep code, press and hold Fn key and power it on, if still no beep code do a light reflow to gpu, if it display,start your conversion, ( follow the guide step by step carefully)else it can be bios problem or pch problem.
            good luck, friend

Comment

Originally posted by polytek View Post
              if you do it carefully, and slowly it will work if you forgot somthing like inductor
              or resonnator caps it will stack.
              my advise is : before start the conversion be sure it's discrete ati problem, confirm by 8 beeps gpu fault, if the laptop dos'nt give a beep code, press and hold Fn key and power it on, if still no beep code do a light reflow to gpu, if it display,start your conversion, ( follow the guide step by step carefully)else it can be bios problem or pch problem.
              good luck, friend
              noted....! Thank you very much for your help and support. I will try like you said..

Comment

hi wont to try this method to disable ati chip,
                but before i have a question :
                the chip ATI need to remove it or i can leave it onboard?

Comment

can anybody tell me if i need to remove the ATI chip or not .

Comment

No need to remove chip
                    Im Back... sort of...

Comment

If I convert from discrete to UMA, is it needed to change the BIOS?

Comment

Very Use Full

Comment

Thanks Megaraider.

Comment

I tried this method but getting white screen any solution for it.

Thanks

Comment

noted....! Thank you very much for your help and support. I will try like you said..

Comment

Originally posted by tanveer View Post
                                remove or change the oscillators caps near the crystal, the picture will be ok. you are used a bad caps.

Comment

i changed caps as well as i removed caps but display is same.
                                  White Display

Comment

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by tanveer View Post
                                      i changed caps as well as i removed caps but display is same.
                                      White Display
                                      can you post a picture off your white picture ?

Comment

Sir how many item exra add in board.from market for fully complete.

Comment

Hi please find attached
                                          Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                          X