TV Samsung UE48H6470-only 3 countries in setting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TV Samsung UE48H6470-only 3 countries in setting

Hi guys! I have trouble with setting of my TV Samsung UE48H6470 after replacing of mother board. There are displayd only thre countries in the table "Location" - Germany, Austria and Switzerlad. See the photograph. But I need The Czech Republic. I wanted to change the "Local Set" in service menu, but this item is missing there. I do not know, what to do more.I am helpless. Can somebody advise me, please? Thank you. Miloslav
    Attached Files

Re: TV Samsung UE48H6470-only 3 countries in setting

How to change the Smart Hub region for the 2014 H Series

Changing the region (activation) of the Hub that was initially blocked at the factory (Poland, Hungary, Finland, etc.) is only possible
    CHANGING THE TV REGION!!!

1. Go to the TV Menu-select Smart Functions-Reset Smart Hub-0000.
    2. Without leaving this menu, after the Reset is complete, go to the item: Open Smart Hub, then go to the Smart Hub Settings, click Ok and gradually reach the third window-Terms and Conditions and Privacy Policy.
    3. Then press the following buttons on the remote control in sequential order:
    MUTE_RETURN_VOL _CH ^_MUTE or rewind > > 2-8-9 rewind < < - a list of countries will appear:

_

4. Select the country you need from the list and press Enter - then check the box, agreeing to the Terms and Conditions and continue to configure, at the end-the applications of the country that you selected will be installed

Comment

Thank you for reply, but I do not think you may heve understood me well. My problem has nothing to do with Smart Hub, has nothing to do with internet. I will try it otherwise.
      If I want to install the TV for the first time, I am asked for Language of Menu and then for the Place of watching TV. I thing the place of watching is important, due to the right charakters in the text applications. We have for example č, ř, ž, é, á, Č, Í... When I can not set the Czech Republic, I have then wrong characters. For example instead č - ?, ř -!, ž - % atc. Normal table of places is full of countries, but I have only thre - Germany, Austria, Switzerland. So my question is how I can get the full table. What have I to set in Servce menu?
      Thank you very much for help. Regards. Miloslav

Comment

look on the back cover of yours TV, you need to match the letters after Samsung UE48H6470XXXX with the model type at service menu.. after change the vlaue need to do do hard reset from the service menu.

Comment

On the cover of my TV is written UE48H6270SSXXH. In the service menu is written: Model UE48H6470 without else letters. See the photo. So where and what should I change? In my opinion the model is now given by the new mother board without regard to legend on the back cover. And also in the model UE48H6470 must be the possibility to set the Czech Republic. But the question is how.
          In normal situation there are a lot of countries for choice, but I hawe only thre. Look at the photos. Somethig is wrog. Thank you for reply. Miloslav
          Attached Files

Comment

show us more photos of yours service menu pages

Comment

Enter the service menu with a service remote , go to the options and select LOCAL SET, there you can change that option into the country you live. For example there is EU_German for Germany, Switserland and Austria, there is EU_Benelux for Netherlands, Belgium and Luxemburg and there are many more. After selecting the correct setting go to FACTORY RESET and press enter a few times until the tv switches off. Now the TV is ready to install with the correct options.

Comment

Originally posted by william1967 View Post
                +1

Comment

There is no LOCAL SET in my OPTION menu. This is the problem. Look!
                  Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by milha View Post
                    There is no LOCAL SET in my OPTION menu. This is the problem. Look!
                    do you have under MRT option region?

Comment

Yes, how can you see in the previous picture. But the region is displayed only weakly. It is not possible to choose.
                      I have another simillar TV Samsung, which has set the same region, PANEURO, and the charakters are displayed OK. That means in this item is not the problem.

Comment

Originally posted by milha View Post
                        Yes, how can you see in the previous picture. But the region is displayed only weakly. It is not possible to choose.
                        I have another simillar TV Samsung, which has set the same region, PANEURO, and the charakters are displayed OK. That means in this item is not the problem.
                        i asked to show us photos on the service menu... where are the MRT Option photos?

search after samsung service remote.. you need it so all option will be active.

Comment

for example

Comment

The MRT Option photo is here. Do you think, it is not complete?
                            Attached Files

Comment

go back to the first option and make factory reset.( could be this mainboards rooted before ) after that use samsung service remote i linked it to you, also check if there any firmware update

Comment

I have done Factory reset - no progress, it is the same. I am sorry, I do not have the Smasung service remote and I do not anderstand how to get it. The firware in TV is 2900. There is no new version avaiable on internet.
                                If I had the service remote, what would I than do with that?

Comment

I don't know if this will help you. This set appears to have a "Tuner" setting and so does yours so maybe you have to select the correct Tuner setting.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zmcttZoI0fU
                                  Last edited by dick_barton; 04-15-2021, 05:08 AM.
                                  Willing to help but I'm no expert.

Comment

Thank you. I have tried to set the tuner and watched the link you had sent me. I am sorry, no progress.

Comment

man ask friends if any have android mobile with IR sender ( for example galaxy S5 )and use the samsung service remote apk. you will be able to work on service menu.

Comment

You're lucky. You have 3 countries. I have a motherboard from UE43KU6050 AND I HAVE 1 COUNTRY: Paneuro / Italy. Factory reset is useless. I did not find software for the update from the manufacturer. The problem can only be solved with software modification.

Comment

Working...
                                        X