This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

Well my Hitachi 55HDS69 plasma stopped working after I moved and I found your forum looking for answers. I have a lot of electronics that seem to need some love so I am hoping this is the place to find answers.
    I currently work at a Virtual Reality company making hardware so I have access to a lot of "toys". I hope to contribute where I can and learn a lot along the way.

Cheers!

Tim

Comment

I am new here. Just getting into ROM flashing mainly bios. I have been a programmer for most of my life so hope to bring some knowledge.

Comment

Hi Everyone! I'm Rob and I have a broken TV. You might call me Broken TV Rob today, but after getting through this forum I hope to be called Repairman Rob.

Comment

hi im yasser sultan 31yrs old from philippines,laptop hardware software repair

Comment

I am J.C new member on this forum I found this website while searching for answers on some old monitor power supplies and other PC hardware. Thanks for letting me join this site.

Comment

Hey bros C is here from Kentucky 32 yo

Comment

hello there need hp elitebook 840 g2 bios admin clear password my board version m71ver.01.12.rom thanks

Comment

Hello,

I came here because its a friendly environment, I started refurbishing computers and also helping out some friends ocassionally.

I hope everybody is nice and welcoming. Thank you for the Admins and Members for the contribution.

Comment

My handle is kraken9 and I am a computer engineer in Gosport, UK. Been fixing computers for 30 odd years, as a contractor. Worked for Vodafone, Southern Electric etc.

Comment

New member, first post. Hoping to use this board to help me fix my Samsung TV LN40A550P3F. Electronics background. Trying to troubleshoot the T-Con board

Comment

Hola soy un miembro nuevo, ni nombre es nicolas y espero poder encontrar soluciones como tambien poder dar mi experiencia con lo que pueda aportar... un saludo a los administradores y miembros..

Comment

Čau. Mani sauc Edijs. Esmu ~40
                          Tikko sāku interesēties par radio elektroniku ��

Comment

Hello I'm Hans from Munich, Germany.

Comment

Hello I am Fred from New York, USA. Lots of technical experience but not much with board repair. Decided to finally jump in and try my hand(for fun and personal use only) at board repair. I bought a broken macbook pro 13 inch 2011. This will be my second mac my first was a 2009 mac mini that I put a rad paint job on the top lid.

Comment

Good morning all,

Have an issue with an LCD 55 TV so hoping to get some assistance.

Comment

hello everybody.wish can help you guys too.i have good experience on laptop motherboards.

Comment

Hi All, this is Christian from Brisbane, Australia.

Comment

Hello, guys! As you see, i am new here. I have Acer Aspire laptop with particular problem! And here is the only place, that I could find, where people actually help each other.

Comment

Have a westinghouse wd55ut4490 TV replaced power and main board still doesn't work. Power button works, wires are good, no shorts. No power to frc board and no power to turn on backlight, have tried to reset but no good. Any advice? Thanks

Comment

Hi all,
                                          I'm new. My user name is barry101. I am a retired engineer and decided to repair Mac's as a hobby. Right now I am focusing on 2009-2010 15" MacBook Pros. Originally from Long Island, NY am now in Cumming, GA. Looking forward to being part of the community.

Comment

Working...
                                          X