This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

Hi everyone... I am here after following links from Louis Rossmann and IpadRepair regarding software and hardware tools used to complete motherboard repairs... I hope to be able to gather together these tools together so I can provide some services I am regularly asked about providing. I do not expect to be able to get them in my part of the world as easily as som others can but I intend to "have a go"...

Comment

I'm Erik from Sweden. I like to try to fix things and mostly I succeed, but I.like to get to know more

Comment

Hello, I am Jonathan from Boise, ID. I am repairing my Vizio TV and will likely try to use this forum as support in the future.

Comment

I've been here a while just lurking in the background but I guess it's time to officially say Hello to everyone. I'm just a hobbyist who loves working on electronics and learning how they work. Been taking things apart to see how they work since I was a kid, but only recently (a few years) took the plunge into diagnosing and repairing modern electronics.

Comment

Hello everybody im Anton from Sweden trying to repair an LG pk350 tv in a soon started thread since the first cap replacement gave its life back but the pictures wierd

Comment

Hello! I am a student and found this forum to look for a solution for my laptop!
              Hello World

Comment

Hi Everyone.
                Came across this great forum by accident....a nice accident.
                Looks very well organised and presented.

About me

I am an Electronics engineer with over 35 years of experience.
                I aim to be an active contributor and also learn new stuff from you guys.

I live is sunny Wiltshire and forever tinkering with stuff.

Good to be on-board :-)
                Cheers

Wizzygoth

Comment

Im Bongi all the way from South Africa, i'm new here but i feel confident to be around you guys, i know i will learn more from you guys

Comment

Hi Everyone,
                    my name is Shai from Israel.
                    great place you got here.
                    hope to get help diagnosing my t.v.

cheers.

Comment

Good day everybody,

I'm Sebastien, from Quebec, Canada.

I did technical college in Electronics with a telecoms profile about 20 years ago.. Worked a few years in that domain on the private sector, and decided to join the Canadian Military as a optronics technicians. I am now working as a supervisor and do not have the chances to hone my skills anymore as my work is more administrative related!

Few months ago i started doing a bit of electronics for hobby and started doing little projects and troubleshooting for friends and family..

i guess thats it

Comment

Hi, I am very happy to enter this site I am an electronics technician I live in Mexico 33 years
                        I love this prophecy thanks for the entry

Comment

Hello. Bill from Brentwood, California

Comment

Hello. I am Tihomir from Serbia . I am glade to enjoy to forum.

Comment

Hello, it's Facundo Montero from Argentina, glad to be here!

Comment

Thanks for having me here! Very glad I found this forum!

Comment

Hi, I'm Daniel Pagan from Puerto Rico

Comment

Hi, Merlin here from the Netherlands, hobbyist in repairing electronics .

Comment

Hello everyone - I'm Dave, I'm from Boston. I repair audio equipment.

Comment

hi, newbie here.
                                        i want to learn more in this forum.

Comment

Hello everyone,

My name is Tony, I'm a disabled veteran with degrees in the medical sciences, math, classical art and I am also a writer.
                                          I know, weird background for a tech forum, lol. Well, I learned how to work on electronics while in the military and now I'm basically an enthusiast. I really love building PC's and doing electronics repair/rework on just about anything. I enjoy learning new things and improving my skills.
                                          I'm also into photography, reading, gaming, comics, anything Sci-fi and just basically nerding out on a constant basis. I am about as easy going as they come and hopefully I'll make a few friends and get some learning on while on here too!

Comment

Working...
                                          X