X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

Hello,

My name is Corey, I've used this site in the past to fix a broken tv. Currently working on another tv that was given to me. Struggling to repair the TV after doing a lot of research online. There appears to be a vast amount of knowledge on here and I hope you guys would be able to guide me closer to the solution.

Comment

thanks so much for this amazing forum

Comment

Hi Everyone,
        I'm here to ask help regarding my Samsung Curve UN65HU9000FXZA.The standby led double blink 5 times when I power on the tv but when I unplugged the one connect box (BN94-07652Q) the power stays on but no sound and no picture. I have a little background in electronics but I'm not sure which part is to replace. The mainboard (BN94-07049Q) or the Samsung one connect box? Thank you very much for all your support and may God bless this forum!

Comment

Hello my name is Luis, Im from Peru, and im here to learn how to repair whatever i have on my hands , thanks in advance to the admins , and all users here,

good day

Comment

Hi guys,

I hope that I might get some help here with my Acer-BIOS.

Will post my issue later if I can :-)

Greetings from the north of Germany
            Mischa

Comment

Hello, new user here and quite glad I found this forum. I have many years of experience in the field of I.T. I do dabble with circuits, PCB's, and custom gadgets.

My soldering skills are great, but my ability to read, understand, and trace underlying issues in circuit boards are mediocre at best. Definitely looking to pick the brains of experiences electronic engineers to assist me with some issues I have been happening.

Thanks for the awesome forum.

Comment

Hello all. Posting for access!

Comment

Hello all. Posting for access!

Comment

Hi guys,
                    i am ahamed from srilanka i am an electronic engineer 20 years experienced my job is r&d , introduce new stuffs to market

Comment

Hi new to TV repairs!

Comment

hello everyone
                        I'm Sethu from SA i have a workshop that deals with motherboard related issues so i'm here to share and gain some more knowledge.

Comment

Hello everyone I'm always working on some one else's electronics as well as my own and need a fiurm to go to so here I am

Comment

Hello ! New member here . I absolutely love this forum. I'm an Electronics Tech in the South Bend, Indiana area. I've been out of Electronics for a bit, but I'm about to get involved again . Hope to hear from you Pros in here . Thanks !

Comment

Re:soy nuevo

hola a todos desde espaƱa espero aprender por este foro

Comment

New to the forum picked up an old iMac trying to get it up and running again. Anyone know how I could go about getting schematics and boardviews for part number 820-2507-A

Comment

Full disclosure, I did not read all 1,089 pages of intros before posting here.

Found the site through Google as I attempt to troubleshoot and repair my Vizio M50-C1 flat screen TV. We'll see what happens!

Comment

hello everybody, Im here to help and ask others for help and hope so satisfaction will be mutual

Comment

Hello everyone, I subscribed some time ago but didn't activate my account yet.

I like to repair electronics when possible and the information/community in here looks like one of the best place on the internet.
                                      One of the posts helped me repair a monitor, so thank you for that.
                                      Now I'm having other problems with the same monitor so I'd need some help with it.
                                      Hopefully I'll get to know more in time and will also be able to help others as well.

Comment

Hey. Found this forum through louis rossmans youtube channel, seems like a nice source for information and help.

Comment

Hi, I'm Jess

I'm a CRT enthusiast, looking for help sourcing parts for my fw900. My house is full of CRTs. I'm actually living in a leaded glass vacuum tube inundated with high voltage beams of electrons. Shocking, isn't it?

I have a laundry list of repair projects I want to do but I'm not an expert. Teach me how to whisper sweet nothings into the vacuum, oh electron wizards.

USA/NY

Comment

Working...
                                          X