This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My Introduction

I am glad to be here, hopefully learn, maybe help(if I can_)..

Comment

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

Welcome guys, thank you for the register free, this forum have so much good information.

Comment

Hi to all - am 55 year old guy from Denmark looking for some help on different repairs

Comment

Hi everyone, I'm Gianfranco from Switzerland, I'm a technician and I work for the Italian-speaking Swiss television, specifically in direction.
          At first glance you all seem cooperative, and generous and this is not always taken for granted!

Comment

Hello, my name is Joadson and I live in Brazil. I have been working as a Computer Technician for a long time and I really like this area of knowledge, always trying to update myself.

Comment

Hi, my name is Lee, I am originally from the South West of England but have been working and living in the Republic of Ireland for the last couple of years. Came across this forum whilst making my first attempt to repair a TV and found plenty of useful information already so thank you all for that!

Comment

Hello dear all. Macbook addicted from italy, hope to get and give all the help forum need

Comment

Thanks for accepting me here.

I am a computer technician form the Philippines and hoping to learn more from all of you here.

God speed!

Comment

Hello everyone. I am a Eugen and I like to solve my own technical problems. This is not only to save money, but especially to learn new things. Thanks for being here. I wish you a nice day.

Comment

Hello everyone, I have come to get help fixing a TV I got for free.

Comment

Hi, I am trying to repair my notebook

Comment

Hello.
                          I want to thank everybody for helping and posting the schematics.
                          Best Regards

Comment

Hi!

Finally registered for an account after yet another Google search led me to a discussion here that helped with a project. I've got more projects in my future (restoring my old Abit BP6 dual Celeron to its former glory, for instance) that may be of interest to folks around here too.

This was the post BTW, thanks to everyone that posted in there for helping me with some troubleshooting/recapping of a similar unit to fix a different set of issues.

https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showthread.php?t=45070

Comment

Disgruntl3d here in Sarasota, FL. Here to get some info on fixing my amplifier.

Comment

GreenRandolf here! Figured I should be social as well. Thanks for letting me in. I used to be really into building computers and building electronics. It is incredible what we are seeing lately in terms of the latest innovation around cryptocurrency mining and electricity consumption. Somehow it my passion led me to solar and ended up joining the trades working as a solar installer

So by day I install solar panels for homes and at night I fix computer parts. :heart: Bit of an audiophile as well.
                                Last edited by SMDFlea; 04-19-2021, 04:49 AM.

Comment

Hello from Louisiana. I am a farmer who has gotten into electronics repair to save some money on equipment repairs, but have also started working on TVs and other items in my spare time. I’m looking forward to learning from this community.

Comment

Hi guys,

Thanks for this forum and community!

I am Grego from France, worked in IT as web developer for about 10 years.
                                    I am interested in fixing computers and phone to avoid buying always new stuff..
                                    As well in open sources softwares!

See you and good luck everyone

Comment

Hey All!

I'm a newbie just getting into repairs and troubleshooting. I don't have any background in electronics. I am looking to learn from this community.

Comment

Hey, I've been repairing tech as a hobby for years, I buy up a lot of broken tech and repair it, I enjoy preventing landfill, too much e-waste happens these days and devices are much too disposable, it looks like I might be able to learn even more with help from this community!

Comment

New guy here... I'm middle aged... well, if I make it to my 80's that is. Got my start in oil and gas offshore. From SCR drives to amphion controlled VFD rigs. I can troubleshoot a Ross Hill SCR in my sleep. Past that... knowledge junky.
                                          Shawn
                                          Sumrall MS

Comment

Working...
                                          X