• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New at this

Glade to be here to learn.

Comment

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

Hi everyone. I'm a retired broadcast engineer and having dabbled with many CRT TVs over the years I'm now hoping this forum will help me get up to speed servicing the occasional Plasma and LED TV.

Comment

Hi,my name is ruben53(Ruben Santos) and I am from Ceiba,Puerto Rico.I like to repair
        tvs etc as a hobby.I think I will learn a lot here in this excelent forum.Thanks for accepting
        me.

Comment

Hi all, just subscribed to the forum, found since my Samsung 245B+ monitor just died. There's a silver lining in everything, I guess.

Comment

Hey everyone!! Just wanted to stop by and say hello =)

Comment

Hello everyone. I was searching for answers to problems with my Sanyo Plasma TV and found your forum. My name is Keith and I am a DIY with electronics as much as I can. My profession is in the Education field. I am a Principal by day and electronic hobbyist by night Hope to learn from this forum.

Comment

Hello,

My name is Josh, and I do bug reporting/testing. I've also always been very good at fixing just about anything, even though I'm not an expert in any particular field.

Comment

hello dear, my name is Stefano and I have a problem with my LG TV, I hope to find the solution in these forums or someone who has had the same problem and solved it ...
                  Thanks

Comment

G' Day everyone,

I have came along the forum a couple times, and today I have decided to sign up. Currently I'm searching for a working monitor after mine( Samsung 943nw ) died. Many monitors had come into my hands but all of them is broken. And that's why I'm here. But, they say nothing is impossible, and so I have began my journey to fixing monitors. When I'm not on my quest, I love troubleshooting computers and repairing other electronic items. And writing stories.

Comment

Hello. I've been lurking for a while and have managers to fix quite a few lcds using the treasure trove of information

Comment

Hello all. I am an electrical/electronics technician with over 30 years experience in SCADA control systems and PCs. Never did much in the way of component work - usually PLC/RTU board level. I now have an LCD TV that needs TLC.

Comment

Just saying hello.

Comment

Hello.

Comment

If bass rhymes with face, then fass rhymes with base, get it?
                              Lonnie from California here.
                              Technics SL-1700 MK2 turntable
                              Ortofon MC Quintet Blue cartridge
                              Dahlquist DQ-10 speakers
                              Yamaha CR-620 receiver
                              Parasound Halo P5 pre-amp
                              Vincent SP 331 power amp

Comment

I suppose i can follow the lead here since i am also new to the forums. First computer was a Commodore 64 and have been doing electronics repair just as long. My downstairs is my domain, looks like a cross between a computer museum (over 30 computers in my house)with everything from 8088's up to P4's along with a Commodore Plus 4 still new in the box. My computer I mainly use now which I built a few months ago is a Devils Canyon I7-4790K with 32 gigs of ram and GTX 980 SC video card on a ASRockZ97 Extreme6 MB.
                                I Work as a computer technician for the Department Of Education and have always enjoyed repairing all sorts of electronics and used to repair arcade monitors for about 15 years until they all started changing over to LCD's.

Comment

I suppose i can follow the lead here since i am also new to the forums. First computer was a Commodore 64 and have been doing electronics repair just as long. My downstairs is my domain, looks like a cross between a computer museum (over 30 computers in my house)with everything from 8088's up to P4's along with a Commodore Plus 4 still new in the box. My computer I mainly use now which I built a few months ago is a Devils Canyon I7-4790K with 32 gigs of ram and GTX 980 SC video card on a ASRockZ97 Extreme6 MB.
                                  I Work as a computer technician for the Department Of Education and have always enjoyed repairing all sorts of electronics and used to repair arcade monitors for about 15 years until they all started changing over to LCD's.

Comment

G'day.
                                    From Sydney Auatralia

Found this place looking for a solution to my Plasma Screen 7 blinking LED.

Have some basics with Electronics & Soldering hence my joining to learn how to best tackle my problem with the screen

I will have a poke around

PEACE
                                    Kosti

Comment

Hey Everyone!!

Randy from Phoenix, AZ here! I'm having a power up issue with my Philips Plasma & when I searched I came across this great group so i joined. Thanks all!!

Comment

Hello, looking to fix my 2 year old bush tv that has some problems recently!

Comment

Hi, cool site.
                                          I'm looking for some info for replacing the caps on my monitor.

Comment

Working...
                                          X