Toshiba 40L1333B blinking red/green power indicator

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Toshiba 40L1333B blinking red/green power indicator

Would be better to start a new thread since you have a different model.
    Willing to help but I'm no expert.

Comment

Originally posted by dick_barton View Post
      Would be better to start a new thread since you have a different model.
      Thanks!

https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showth...33#post1038633

Comment

I've the same issue with a set I've just received from a family member hoping to repair (model: TOSHIBA 43u2963db). It's basically a crappy Vestel unit... There's sound, but no picture. I've pulled the panel, tested power running to all components (even past the t-board, well 3v on test pin 4_0...). I've also tried giving it a reflash, although I doubt this is an issue I can't seem to get it to enter the correct mode (hold ok on remote and then plug in with the USB inserted containing the necessary files). The TV will create a folder on the pen drive "DVR" when it powers up, post the red/green flashing sequence.

Backlight powers up fine, sound even works (can hear the menu of a firestick when I plug it in to test) which suggests to me that the CPU/mainboard is operational, but for some reason isn't displaying? I was told that the TV was in semi-direct sunlight (during the current UK heatwave) and was turned on, but powered off around half hour later.

I've repaired laptops and small electronics in the past, but nothing seems to be obviously amiss here; I've visually inspected each board completely and tested the few fuses I could see (I'm not the best electrician in the slightest). I've yet to fully tear the unit down to the the LEDs... but it seems that this may be the cause of the issue?

Apologies for reviving an old/different thread, but I can't seem to create a post yet having made a welcome message over an hour ago. Will happily create a new thread when possible.

// Typical, it now works since I've replied here.... anyway, I've created a specific thread for this issue in the forum.
        Last edited by Alex Charles; 07-27-2021, 08:36 AM. Reason: Additional info, grammar

Comment

Hello,
          i need firmware for Toshiba 24W3753DG TV - sn. 7983539 800280

Board: 17MB110P-pn 23451047

LCD: VES236WNTC-2D-N01

The TV only flashes red and green. Do you have recovery software for the specified TV? If possible, the installation procedure.

Please help...

Comment

try this topic
            toshiba 24w1333g firmware Dump + Nand flash
            https://www.zaginfotech.click/2022/0...dump-nand.html
            Attached Files

Comment

Working...
            X