Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

USB Type-C authentication features

http://www.myce.com/news/usb-type-c-...rotocol-79130/

Danger! Poor quality USB Type-C cables can damage or destroy your devices (or even cause a fire) - if Amazon can take action against the sale of non-conforming USB Type-C cables , eBay can do the same too.
    My first choice in quality Japanese electrolytics is Nippon Chemi-Con, which has been in business since 1931... the quality of electronics is dependent on the quality of the electrolytics.

Re: USB Type-C authentication features

Which regulatory authority will get to decide which chargers can be used?

I don't fully understand.

And if the encryption chip is in the cable itself, then what's the difference, if you can plug it into ant charger?
    "We have offered them (the Arabs) a sensible way for so many years. But no, they wanted to fight. Fine! We gave them technology, the latest, the kind even Vietnam didn't have. They had double superiority in tanks and aircraft, triple in artillery, and in air defense and anti-tank weapons they had absolute supremacy. And what? Once again they were beaten. Once again they scrammed [sic]. Once again they screamed for us to come save them. Sadat woke me up in the middle of the night twice over the phone, 'Save me!' He demanded to send Soviet troops, and immediately! No! We are not going to fight for them."

-Leonid Brezhnev (On the Yom Kippur War)

Comment

Working...
    X