Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Westinghouse WD40FW2610 replaced tcon now screen is upside down.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Westinghouse WD40FW2610 replaced tcon now screen is upside down.

I can't find anything in the service menu that allows me to flip the screen. I've included a picture of the tcon incase theres a jumper or something.
    Attached Files

Re: Westinghouse WD40FW2610 replaced tcon now screen is upside down.

upload photo for the original T-CON, try to located the SPI on it and compare it with replacement one.. could be the t-con for different model.
    i think this TV had mainboards All in One. if you can find firmware to downgrade or upgrade could help too

Comment

Originally posted by Diah View Post
      upload photo for the original T-CON, try to located the SPI on it and compare it with replacement one.. could be the t-con for different model.
      i think this TV had mainboards All in One. if you can find firmware to downgrade or upgrade could help too
      The spi flash? I had a mishap that left it inoperable.

Comment

I managed to dump the eeprom from the new tcon, I don't know how to change anything though.
        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by MikeRWK View Post
          I managed to dump the eeprom from the new tcon, I don't know how to change anything though.
          again... dump the original T-con and compare it with the new via HEX editor, or you can flash the old on the new one.

Comment

Originally posted by Diah View Post
            again... dump the original T-con and compare it with the new via HEX editor, or you can flash the old on the new one.
            I already said I dont have the original anymore.

Comment

Working...
            X