Trying to defend a house

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trying to defend a house

I fear that my newly bought summer house will be burgled someday when I'm in the city. So I was recommended to install cameras and Ajax security system to protect it. It does not cost a lot compared to other systems (only briefly compared actually). I suppose it will be more expensive soon due to their progressive products and nice design. It's easy to control the situation through their application, and not only cameras. What are your thoughts on it? I've never used such systems before and that's why I need recommendations.
    Thanks in advance!

Re: Trying to defend a house

A good camera system combined with Sam Colt, they'll leave you alone. A large mean dog helps too.
    <--- Badcaps.net Founder

Badcaps.net Services:

Motherboard Repair Services

----------------------------------------------
    Badcaps.net Forum Members Folding Team
    http://folding.stanford.edu/
    Team : 49813
    Join in!!
    Team Stats

Comment

4MP Hikvision HD-TVI cameras are decent option, while being inexpensive, but stable and with reasonable quality. There are DVR-s with Alarm output.
      If you are interested, I if you provide details about the height and distance, I can even narrow down your options.
      Useful conversions. I don't "speak" imperial. Please use metric, if you want to address me.
      1km=1000m=100000cm, 1inch=2.54cm, 1mile=1609.344meters, 1ft=30.48cm 1gal(US)=3.785liters, 1lb=453grams, 1oz=28.34grams

Comment

Originally posted by HassLiebe View Post
        So I was recommended to install cameras and Ajax security system to protect it.
        Hello. If you need any recommendations on the topic of security systems, then you should definitely watch the explanatory videos on YouTube. In general, I found some interesting videos lasting about an hour. In particular, these videos explain all the advantages of such wireless security systems as ajax, which you mentioned. I think that you should spend a little of your time in order to view this entire compilation of videos and draw conclusions for yourself personally. I can send you a link to such videos in PM, if you are still interested.

Comment

Working...
        X