surface laptop model 1769

please can you clean my bios ?? i cant add new Post idont know why

its a surface laptop model 1769
    thnaks a lot
    Attached Files

Re: surface laptop model 1769

try...
    Attached Files
    Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests all donations are welcome, click:

>>>>> https://www.badcaps.net/index.php?pageid=donate1 <<<<<

Every donation made will go towards server fees and maintenance costs.

Comment

Originally posted by peste View Post
      try...
      thank you so much for your reply, but unfortunately it still has the uefi password on it

Comment

Because you did not ask for a password removal. You asked for clean which means ME cleaning, which peste did.

Try this instead.
        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by RethoricalCheese View Post
          Because you did not ask for a password removal. You asked for clean which means ME cleaning, which peste did.

Try this instead.
          thank you so much man i love you

i just want to know you have changed the 611A7A Offset value only !!
          is that how to unlock all the surfaces ?? or it just for this model ??

thak you man again

Comment

Just one value, yes. Doesnt work on all surfaces.

Comment

Just one value, yes. Doesnt work on all surfaces.
              ok and what to edit on the others?? i want to know so i dont ask every time i need , if you can tell me i will be so thankful

Comment

On some models you can just read and decrypt the password. Like on surface 3 pro. Then there is no need to remove the screen.

But it is a bit trickier.

Comment

Hello, I have two units,

1- Surface 1769 changing that value didn't work, i keep getting the logo disappears after 3 seconds.

2- Surface 1867 changing that value result same as First unit.

On the 1st one I've changed the a whole block to FF following what one of the guys did here. The unit worked, but no touch, keyboard, trackpad working. UDID and other info are missing on the machine.

Any help or input is greatly appreciated.
                  Attached Files
                  Last edited by SMDFlea; 10-10-2020, 08:28 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by iTec View Post
                    Hello, I have two units,

1- Surface 1769 changing that value didn't work, i keep getting the logo disappears after 3 seconds.

On the 1st one I've changed the a whole block to FF following what one of the guys did here. The unit worked, but no touch, keyboard, trackpad working. UDID and other info are missing on the machine.

Start a new thread for the Surface 1867 .Off topic in this thread.
                    All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

Originally posted by iTec View Post
                      Hello, I have two units,

try...
                      goodluck
                      And for 1867 start new thread
                      Attached Files

Comment

Hello, thanks for the help. I'll start a new thread for the other model...

With this file the unit starts Logo on and off few times then off.

Thanks.

Comment

Try this instead.
                          is this a good bin for all Surfaces Model 1786 ?

Comment

I highly recommend always read your own bios content and modify that to avoid any potential problem like slow start, black screen, lost serial numbers etc.

Dont be afraid to upload your file, nobody bites and nobody asks anything in return to help

Comment

Dear all.

Please can you help me with unlock password .

thanks so much.
                              Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by bushmann View Post
                                Dear all.

Please can you help me with unlock password .

thanks so much.
                                try this..
                                Attached Files
                                Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests all donations are welcome, click:

Comment

ples remove uefi password and clean bios file
                                  Attached Files
                                  Last edited by vadik1533; 03-22-2021, 04:17 PM. Reason: add file

Comment

Originally posted by vadik1533 View Post
                                    ples remove uefi password and clean bios file
                                    Use a hex editor and you can do it yourself ,all the clues are here and in the other Surface threads.
                                    All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

Originally posted by peste View Post
                                      try this..
                                      so until today i tried this file on the device.
                                      The password is cleared, the system starts normally, the touch on the LCD works, but when it is installed by the GPU drivers, the display is black.
                                      The system continues to work because I can connect via a remote connection and when.
                                      I uninstall the GPU drivers it works, but the system downloads and installs this drivers again and the black LCD.
                                      If I use the BIOS from another device so the password is cleared, the system boots for a long time, the touch on the LCD does not work, but it also works with the GPU drivers.

Comment

Originally posted by bushmann View Post
                                        so until today i tried this file on the device.
                                        The password is cleared, the system starts normally, the touch on the LCD works, but when it is installed by the GPU drivers, the display is black.
                                        The system continues to work because I can connect via a remote connection and when.
                                        I uninstall the GPU drivers it works, but the system downloads and installs this drivers again and the black LCD.
                                        If I use the BIOS from another device so the password is cleared, the system boots for a long time, the touch on the LCD does not work, but it also works with the GPU drivers.
                                        try..
                                        Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                        X