Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dell S2330MXC white display

Hi,
    Pulled this monitor from storage and tried switched on power but i only got white display.
    Not sure whether this monitor worked in the past.
    I searched for schematic or service manual for the monitor and board model 715G4924-M01-000-0H4F but there is no info whatsoever.
    Checked the fuse F701 for continuity and tested ok no short. Next i do dc voltage test on 3 pin regulator N32B 960T43 (upper middle part of board) at u702, got 5v at pin 3. Another 3 pin regulator N32C 912T43 at u703 also showed 5v at pin 3.
    I also did dc voltage test at lvds connector at pin 1 of CN803 and got less than 1vdc. Something not right here. Probed the diode at D801 next to the lvds connector and got 57vdc. Can someone kind enough to help and point me where to check for further test so this monitor can be used again. Thanking in advance.
    Attached Files

Re: Dell S2330MXC white display

Hi,

Anyone come across this issue of having a white display on switching on power?
    I reopen the monitor back case and switched on power for voltage test. On top of the brown cap on the left side of main board, there is a three leg mosfet but the middle leg is cut off. It is marked Nikos P8008BD. The middle pin is reading 11.7vdc while the G pin reading 3.6vdc.

Next i move to the center of board and tested diode at D704 & D705, they both read 4.8vdc.
    Marking on the diode is 241F SM340A. I have no idea whether these voltages are proper.
    Today i decided to peel off those silvery sticker and reveal another board (t con board?)under the main board. But i don't see any burned caps or resistor whatsover which are out of the ordinary. I am attaching the images of the said board and hope someone can point out any hint on where to check for possible cause of the white display.
    Appreciate for any help.
    Attached Files

Comment

Working...
    X