• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: hp Probook 640 g2 bios password

Worked perfect, many thanks!!!!

Comment

HP Probook 640 G2 Bios Password

hi friends please clean this bios password HP Probook 640 G2 thank you.
      Last edited by SMDFlea; 04-10-2023, 12:15 PM.

Comment

Re: HP Probook 640 G2 Bios Password

Originally posted by fyaagoub View Post
        hi friends please clean this bios password HP Probook 640 G2 thank you.
        https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showthread.php?t=79956
        Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests all donations are welcome, click:

>>>>> https://www.badcaps.net/index.php?pageid=donate1 <<<<<

Every donation made will go towards server fees and maintenance costs.

Comment

Thank you

Comment

Hi friends,
            can you please clean this bios password HP Probook 640 G2?
            Thank you!

Comment

Originally posted by dr.tubes View Post
              Hi friends,
              can you please clean this bios password HP Probook 640 G2?
              Thank you!
              Use the HP Unlocker, the link is at post #2 .
              All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

Hi,
                I can not start the exe on my laptop.
                Also, Probook 640 G2 is not on the list of supported models.

[SUPPORTED MODELS]
                HP 6550B, HP 2530P, HP 6930P, HP 8530W, HP 8460P, HP 6460B, HP 2230S ,HP 6455B, HP 2730P, HP 8530P, HP 2740P, HP 4310S, HP s4510, HP 6535B, HP 6730B, HP 6735B, HP 8730W, HP 2560P, HP 8560P, HP 8440P, HP 8540W, HP 8560W

Comment

Hi,

[SUPPORTED MODELS]
                  HP 6550B, HP 2530P, HP 6930P, HP 8530W, HP 8460P, HP 6460B, HP 2230S ,HP 6455B, HP 2730P, HP 8530P, HP 2740P, HP 4310S, HP s4510, HP 6535B, HP 6730B, HP 6735B, HP 8730W, HP 2560P, HP 8560P, HP 8440P, HP 8540W, HP 8560W
                  Read further down from the 1st link in the post,read the instructions,download and use the attached file - HPUnlocker_v1.rar
                  Last edited by SMDFlea; 02-16-2021, 08:19 AM.
                  All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

Hi,

[SUPPORTED MODELS]
                    try..
                    Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests all donations are welcome, click:

Comment

Originally posted by peste View Post
                      try..
                      Hi,
                      I did what you told me and it is working.
                      Thanks so much.

Comment

Re: hp 640 g2 need bios dump

My HP 640 G2 was dead.. Suspect Bios corrupt...
                        I dumped the BIOS. looking for a clean version to load back on.

Comment

Originally posted by Rockton View Post
                          My HP 640 G2 was dead.. Suspect Bios corrupt...
                          I dumped the BIOS. looking for a clean version to load back on.
                          try..

Comment

No luck with above flash. Hit power button, keyboard lights up as do WiFi and Spk buttons.. Orange charge light flashes 3 times then stays solid.

Comment

After finding a Flash in the forum called 640OK I loaded the chip, now the laptop has different symptoms.. Cap Locks key flashes 5 times.. keyboard lights up for about 10 seconds, CPU fan Hums.. but nothing on the monitor.

Comment

After finding a Flash in the forum called 640OK I loaded the chip, now the laptop has different symptoms.. Cap Locks key flashes 5 times.. keyboard lights up for about 10 seconds, CPU fan Hums.. but nothing on the monitor.
                                Is that bios you posted at #31 the original.Whats the history of the laptop ,has someone tried to fix it before ? .The 640 g2 has 2 different bios versions , N76 and N87.The bios you posted has version N76 .

Is this the 640OK bios you tried, post #1 - https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showthread.php?t=82222 .If you open that bios with MEAnalyzer you`ll see that the ME firmware is "Initialised" which means the ME FW is "Dirty" as its already been booted on another machine and married to the chipset.Thats why your results are different now.You need a bios with clean ME firmware.

Last edited by SMDFlea; 03-19-2021, 04:04 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by SMDFlea View Post
                                  Is that bios you posted at #31 the original.Whats the history of the laptop ,has someone tried to fix it before ? .The 640 g2 has 2 different bios versions , N76 and N87.The bios you posted has version N76 .

Is this the 640OK bios you tried, post #1 - https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showthread.php?t=82222 .If you open that bios with MEAnalyzer you`ll see that the ME firmware is "Initialised" which means the ME FW is "Dirty" as its already been booted on another machine and married to the chipset.Thats why your results are different now.You need a bios with clean ME firmware.

Is the BIOS original.. No.. The BIOS has been replaced at one time before. After the BIOS was changed the laptop ran for a couple of months. The BIOS chip was purchased programmed online. Popped it in and it worked.

The BIOS I posted in 31 is what I read of the chip in the laptop.
                                  The 640OK Bios is attached here.

Comment

Is the BIOS original.. No.. The BIOS has been replaced at one time before. After the BIOS was changed the laptop ran for a couple of months. The BIOS chip was purchased programmed online. Popped it in and it worked.

The BIOS I posted in 31 is what I read of the chip in the laptop.
                                    The 640OK Bios is attached here.
                                    Try these.If they don`t work theres others (N76) in this thread with clean ME firmware.

Comment

No luck with the above two.. will keep trying THx

Comment

No luck with the above two.. will keep trying THx
                                        Not a bios issue. Try another charger for a start,a genuine one with enough wattage, and clean the RAM gold fingers with an eraser if they`re tarnished looking .

Comment

hi i need bios for
                                          6050a2566301
                                          can any one help me

Comment

Working...
                                          X