• Show
Clear All

Re: HP BIOS unlock tool

Yes, surestart didn't cause an issue.

One chip only.

Comment

Thanks.

Is it the one to the right in the picture (without the dot) that needs to be reprogrammed?
      (Guessing from your reply to Kilroy2020)
      Attached Files
      Last edited by Mugatu; 10-24-2020, 06:41 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by RethoricalCheese View Post
        Yes, surestart didn't cause an issue.

One chip only.
        Great, waiting for HP BIOS unlock tool_V2 @RethoricalCheese

Comment

Originally posted by Mugatu View Post
          Thanks.

Is it the one to the right in the picture (without the dot) that needs to be reprogrammed?
          (Guessing from your reply to Kilroy2020)
          G4 is old style. Please dump both of them, add U366, U365 to names and upload them. I will unlock then. I just want to check something aswell.

Comment

Will do when I have the tools for it, but it won't happen anytime soon I'm afraid.

He had a G6 tho, #471.
            Last edited by Mugatu; 10-25-2020, 04:47 AM.

Comment

today i test on 830 G5 tool can not remove password

Comment

New version will unlock G5 aswell AFAIK.

Comment

Originally posted by Mugatu View Post
                  What I should have said was that the 645 G4 came at the same time as the 745 G5, after the 840 G5, and before the 840 G6.

The generations of 800 and 600 aren't synced, and the 600 doesn't even exist anymore. Maybe it doesn't matter..
                  Last edited by Mugatu; 10-25-2020, 05:04 PM.

Comment

Oh yeah, totally true, already forgot that.

Really need to make a list about that so people would know which chip to dump. But I need lots of locked files for that, just to verify

Comment

Originally posted by RethoricalCheese View Post
                      Oh yeah, totally true, already forgot that.

Really need to make a list about that so people would know which chip to dump. But I need lots of locked files for that, just to verify
                      what locked file do you need? tell me

Comment

Rethorical Cheese, do you want me to send you the files from my 830-G6?

Comment

Originally posted by xerano View Post
                          THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH!

have u only use the HPUnlocker Tool? i have 2 another Elitebooks can i use this tool to done this?

or have u special mod used?
                          if i lost my backup what i can do

Comment

Originally posted by newjan View Post
                            if i lost my backup what i can do
                            make a new thread in the bios requests section with the name and complete model of the laptop, motherboard model, etc. give yourself as many details about the laptop and we will try to help you.
                            Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests all donations are welcome, click:

>>>>> https://www.badcaps.net/index.php?pageid=donate1 <<<<<

Every donation made will go towards server fees and maintenance costs.

Comment

Hp 830 G5 locked , please help

Hp 830 G5
                              Attached Files
                              Last edited by piernov; 10-30-2020, 02:24 AM. Reason: Double post

Comment

please help me unlock my bios

hp 850 g3
                                Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by grzesiek3108 View Post
                                  Hi 8470p (3rd gen) issues. Winbond 25Q128 16legs chip.
                                  When i use tool and put new dump i have black screen, no power at all.
                                  Rollback and working fine so dump is ok. Any ideas? Ive got only problem on two this models.
                                  Ok ive got it? Maybe its something with my OS?
                                  Ok its solution if anyone have same issues.
                                  Just drag and drop Your dump. Delete new one and drag and drop again
                                  I know its idiotic but help on next 4 pics on 8470p with MXIC 16 legs bios chip i make that scheme

Comment

Originally posted by veducie71 View Post
                                    please help me unlock my bios

hp 850 g3
                                    https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showthread.php?t=79956
                                    Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests all donations are welcome, click:

Comment

Originally posted by kapishona View Post
                                      Hp 830 G5 locked , please help

Hp 830 G5
                                      the posted bios is not ok..almost half is empty..remove the bios chip from the motherboard before reading or writing..use the HxD program to check the bios copy..there is a bios chip on the motherboard and post its contents (16MB) .. read the (32MB) chip again and post the content ..

Comment

Originally posted by peste View Post
                                        the posted bios is not ok..almost half is empty..remove the bios chip from the motherboard before reading or writing..use the HxD program to check the bios copy..there is a bios chip on the motherboard and post its contents (16MB) .. read the (32MB) chip again and post the content ..
                                        ok so how i can recover it may be my programmer working badly

Comment

Originally posted by kapishona View Post
                                          ok so how i can recover it may be my programmer working badly
                                          Are you using a clip ? ,if you are you can attach the power adapter then try to make another backup.
                                          All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

Working...
                                          X