Asus x512d

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Asus x512d

I need a workng bios on this model Asus x512d , laptop suddendly not working check all voltages present, and theres is 1.8v on pin 3 7 8 of the bios chip anyone have a working dump please
    Attached Files

Re: Asus x512d

1v8 for a flash bios chip is normal these days. It is very possible that your flash device is truly designed to operate @ 1v8.

What are the full markings on the flash device ? With this detail -> search for the datasheet and review the voltage range for the Vcc parameter = power rail. Respectively, the I/O pins will also toggle at the same max voltage value.

Comment

Originally posted by String2016 View Post
      I need a workng bios on this model Asus x512d , laptop suddendly not working check all voltages present, and theres is 1.8v on pin 3 7 8 of the bios chip anyone have a working dump please
      That QR code is the heatsink part number. Is there a long white barcode sticker on the other side of the board near the soldered ram.

If there are no stickers post the silkscreened part number, such as X512DK Rev
      All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

@smdflea here is the info sticker please thanks for the response
        Attached Files

Comment

ASUS Vivobook 15 X512DK
          Attached Files

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
          All donations to Badcaps are welcome.
          Become a Badcaps supporter
          >>>>> click on this link to donate <<<<<
          Thanks to all supporters.
          ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Comment

@smdflea here is the info sticker please thanks for the response
            You didnt post your bios backup.If you want to add your DMI use Asus Block Transmit tool (WBT.exe windows version) https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showpo...43&postcount=5 ,or you can add it with a hex editor from your backup. If there is a win key its best to add the dmi from your backup .
            All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

Tried it still there is no light 1.8v on pin 3 7 8 on the bios chip is present and there is 3.3v on keyboard switch , history of this laptop battery drain then suddenly not working,I have attached original file ec is IT8225E
              Attached Files

Comment

Tried it still there is no light 1.8v on pin 3 7 8 on the bios chip is present and there is 3.3v on keyboard switch , history of this laptop battery drain then suddenly not working,I have attached original file ec is IT8225E
                battery drain is unlikely to be a bios problem.If there is no cmos battery then the main battery is used as cmos for the RTC .

Comment

Already tried removing and plugging back in still no light when charger plugged in

Comment

amp draw is 0.006

Comment

does anyone have a EC on this i will try flash ec

Comment

does anyone have a EC on this i will try flash ec
                        Bios and EC extracted from the Asus site update
                        Attached Files
                        Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests all donations are welcome, click:

>>>>> https://www.badcaps.net/index.php?pageid=donate1 <<<<<

Every donation made will go towards server fees and maintenance costs.

Comment

thanks but i have a prolem programming ec using svod 3 ITE not detected

Comment

thanks but i have a prolem programming ec using svod 3 ITE not detected
                            @mcplslg123 to the rescue https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showth...light=svod+ITE

Comment

Thanks already done that but there is the problem cannot write the chip it says write false, maybe this kbc is faulty

Comment

Thank All

Comment

Working...
                                X