Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Macbook Pro A1706 EMC 3163 820-00923-A pass pleas

Hey guys.
    The a1706 emc 3163 bios has already been changed by someone else. I don't have the original dump.

The current file takes almost 1 minute to show the video and does not load the system completely.

Anyone who can help me? What do I need to do for Clear ME to work.

A1706 EMC 3163 820-00923-A

Comment

Originally posted by kassiotec
      Hey guys.
      The a1706 emc 3163 bios has already been changed by someone else. I don't have the original dump.

The current file takes almost 1 minute to show the video and does not load the system completely.

to post the bios here with the one minute delay ..
      Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests all donations are welcome, click:

>>>>> https://www.badcaps.net/index.php?pageid=donate1 <<<<<

Every donation made will go towards server fees and maintenance costs.

Comment

Originally posted by peste View Post
        to post the bios here with the one minute delay ..
        Esta
        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by kassiotec View Post
          Esta
          try this
          Attached Files
          I don't provide help for people using CH341A and a clip.

Comment

Originally posted by DanielDacko View Post
            try this

This file still has delay. the operating system loaded but the touchbar did not work.

Comment

Originally posted by kassiotec
              Hey guys.

also post the serial number (S / N) on the case ...
              Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests all donations are welcome, click:

Comment

also post the serial number (S / N) on the case ...
                Model A1706 EMC 3163 sn: C02V70W7HV2P

I don't have the original file to know which ME was in the bios.

I'm also not sure if the Bios Region is the original one, as it was changed by someone else.

So I have no idea which ME clear will work.

Comment

I performed the "Clear ME" on the current file and after resetting the PRAM the delay was 19 seconds to show the logo.

One question: Does the A1706 automatically turn on when plugging in the power supply every time?

Comment

Originally posted by kassiotec View Post
                    Model A1706 EMC 3163 sn: C02V70W7HV2P

I don't have the original file to know which ME was in the bios.

I'm also not sure if the Bios Region is the original one, as it was changed by someone else.

So I have no idea which ME clear will work.
                    try..
                    Attached Files

Comment

try..
                      This bios ran with a delay of 19 seconds.

I will analyze the ME versions. Some version will have to work.

Thank you for your help.

Comment

Hi,

I have password here that needs removed. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
                        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by bcrsr View Post
                          Hi,

I have password here that needs removed. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
                          try...
                          Attached Files
                          I don't provide help for people using CH341A and a clip.

Comment

Thank you very much.

Comment

I also need help with the password. need to be removed the pin.

Comment

Originally posted by qtechnoz View Post
                                I also need help with the password. need to be removed the pin.
                                you have to remove the bios chip from the motherboard to read the bios and post it here..

Comment

Hello all! Please help remove password
                                  Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by soninke_worrior View Post
                                    Hello all! Please help remove password
                                    try..
                                    Attached Files

Comment

Hello! Please clean the ME region. The diagnostic mode does not start, it stops at the logo. On another dump, bios diagnostic mode works, but the laptop turns on for a long time.
                                      MacBook Pro A1706 EMC 3163 820-00923-A
                                      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by 230Volt View Post
                                        Hello! Please clean the ME region. The diagnostic mode does not start, it stops at the logo. On another dump, bios diagnostic mode works, but the laptop turns on for a long time.
                                        MacBook Pro A1706 EMC 3163 820-00923-A
                                        Try this one.
                                        Attached Files
                                        ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                                        Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests
                                        all donations are welcome,
                                        see the donate button at the bottom of the page, or
                                        >>>>>
                                        click on this link to donate via PayPal. <<<<<
                                        ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

try..
                                          Works fine, but I have no WI-FI. Thank you once more

Comment

Working...
                                          X