lenovo IdeaPad S145 bios needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: lenovo IdeaPad S145 bios needed

A doubt, is there any way to clean/rewrite the super i/o through the bios?
    Something like a ClearMe?

Comment

Originally posted by MisterMG View Post
      A doubt, is there any way to clean/rewrite the super i/o through the bios?
      Something like a ClearMe?
      This is EC file if you need.
      Attached Files

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      All donations to Badcaps are welcome.
      Become a Badcaps supporter
      >>>>> click on this link to donate <<<<<
      Thanks to all supporters.
      ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Comment

Any topic on how to use this file?

Comment

Originally posted by MisterMG View Post
          Any topic on how to use this file?
          I have never flashed EC but there are some programmers which can do it ,for example RT809F, RT809H , SVOD3 , SVOD4...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JqJ80910IPs
          Last edited by hoaca388; 06-11-2022, 10:44 AM.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
          ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Comment

[QUOTE=aselnotebook;1140897]hi clean me please.
            orj bios.

nm-c121
            v15-iwl 81ye
            s n: pf29la0b
            Last edited by SMDFlea; 04-10-2023, 08:44 AM.

Comment

[QUOTE=aselnotebook;1140899]
              Originally posted by aselnotebook
              hi clean me please.
              orj bios.

nm-c121
              v15-iwl 81ye
              s n: pf29la0b
              V15-IWL Laptop (Lenovo) - Type 81YE

Comment

No work edit pls

Comment

Originally posted by aselnotebook View Post
                  No work edit pls
                  The problem on your device is not caused by the bios. The file I posted is the original clean file from LENOVO.

Comment

thank you. i try

Comment

Originally posted by CA50 View Post
                      Thanks a lot. Can anyone please explain the what DMI offset means?
                      Can I just burn the ROM chip with the downloaded image ?
                      Do you have any luck to understand from where these DMI offset are coming?

Comment

EDIT: Dang, i did it, know i now how to do it, so nvm
                        I dont know how to transfer DMI from my bios to the virgin one, heres the Dump (original) and the one i want to modify (NewOne), never used a HEX editor
                        Thanks!!
                        Forced to love badcaps.net

Comment

Originally posted by krissdmtz View Post
                          EDIT: Dang, i did it, know i now how to do it, so nvm
                          I dont know how to transfer DMI from my bios to the virgin one, heres the Dump (original) and the one i want to modify (NewOne), never used a HEX editor
                          Thanks!!
                          DMI added

Comment

Good morning, I have a Lenovo and it corrupted the BIOS I believe, its model is "S145 FV440 FS441 FS540 NM-C121 REV 1.0" I made a backup of the bios on my RT809H recorder, which you could guarantee for me to download please, I I could have a few bins here on the forum but none were successful, it keeps flashing without video and I'm sure it's the BIOS, because I have another identical notebook and I take the bios out of it, I put it in the other one of the video and it turns off I think because I don't have the parameters of the board, I made a backup from the bios also from the notebook that works but the same does not work on the rewritten chip, it is the same symptom flashing without video!

Here is a link to the files the good of the good notebook and the bad of the bad notebook.

Thank you very much in advance.

Comment

Originally posted by tecnicaemail View Post
                              Good morning, I have a Lenovo and it corrupted the BIOS I believe, its model is "S145 FV440 FS441 FS540 NM-C121 REV 1.0" I made a backup of the bios on my RT809H recorder, which you could guarantee for me to download please, I I could have a few bins here on the forum but none were successful, it keeps flashing without video and I'm sure it's the BIOS, because I have another identical notebook and I take the bios out of it, I put it in the other one of the video and it turns off I think because I don't have the parameters of the board, I made a backup from the bios also from the notebook that works but the same does not work on the rewritten chip, it is the same symptom flashing without video!

Here is a link to the files the good of the good notebook and the bad of the bad notebook.

Thank you very much in advance.

https://www.mediafire.com/file/ke2on.../S145.rar/file
                              Edit your post a bit: upload files directly to the forum, don't use external links. Select the "Go Advanced" button for more options.

Serial number of device ?
                              Attached Files
                              Last edited by hoaca388; 06-30-2022, 08:39 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by hoaca388 View Post
                                Edit your post a bit: upload files directly to the forum, don't use external links. Select the "Go Advanced" button for more options.

Serial number of device ?
                                Edited post, follow serial number!

Lenovo IdeaPad S145 - 15IWL
                                Model: 81S9
                                MO: PEN010912M02
                                MTM: 81S9S00300
                                SN: PE069JJP
                                Mfg Date: 2020-09-14

Thank you again

Comment

Edited post, follow serial number!

Lenovo IdeaPad S145 - 15IWL
                                  MO: PEN010912M02
                                  MTM: 81S9S00300
                                  SN: PE069JJP
                                  Mfg Date: 2020-09-14

Thank you again
                                  S145-15IWL Laptop (ideapad) - Type 81S9

Comment

S145-15IWL Laptop (ideapad) - Type 81S9
                                    Good morning friend first of all, but thank you very much for the BIOS, but I messed up here, the original BIOS backup I don't know what it is, then I did the following, I got the LENOVO that is working, I compared the SN and ID of the housing and also I sent you wrong.
                                    I did the following test, I took the BIOS of the notebook that is working and soldered it to the bad notebook, the bad notebook turns on the Lenovo logo and then turns off.
                                    Then I did the following, I made a backup of this BIOS that turned on and I'm sending you the ID and SN of it, could you see it for me please, I'm very grateful thank you!
                                    Lenovo IdeadPad S145 – 15IWL
                                    MO: PE9030623005
                                    MTM: 81S90005BR
                                    S/N: PE05ZYPJ

Comment

Good morning friend first of all, but thank you very much for the BIOS, but I messed up here, the original BIOS backup I don't know what it is, then I did the following, I got the LENOVO that is working, I compared the SN and ID of the housing and also I sent you wrong.
                                      I did the following test, I took the BIOS of the notebook that is working and soldered it to the bad notebook, the bad notebook turns on the Lenovo logo and then turns off.
                                      Then I did the following, I made a backup of this BIOS that turned on and I'm sending you the ID and SN of it, could you see it for me please, I'm very grateful thank you!
                                      Lenovo IdeadPad S145 – 15IWL
                                      MO: PE9030623005
                                      MTM: 81S90005BR
                                      S/N: PE05ZYPJ

Two serial numbers PE069JJP and PE05ZYPJ of the same model ( 81S9 ). The file I posted is a clean bios file from Lenovo (it has been added with DMI information from the file you posted at #133). What's wrong with the bios file I posted to you?

Comment

Two serial numbers PE069JJP and PE05ZYPJ of the same model ( 81S9 ). The file I posted is a clean bios file from Lenovo (it has been added with DMI information from the file you posted at #133). What's wrong with the bios file I posted to you?

the file you posted me it keeps flashing white led and no video I've left it on for 30min and without success.

Comment

the file you posted me it keeps flashing white led and no video I've left it on for 30min and without success.
                                          Unbelievable.

Comment

Working...
                                          X