• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

bios x512dk

asus x512dk bios please

Re: bios x512dk

try this dump for asus x512dk
    Last edited by SMDFlea; 07-01-2022, 03:30 AM. Reason: bios password,removed attachment

Comment

aboumohamed password please

Comment

PASSWORD SIMPLE LETTER - islam

Comment

Originally posted by nilantha maduranga View Post
          PASSWORD SIMPLE LETTER - islam
          What is your password ?
          Islam is incorrect

Comment

Originally posted by ngohieu View Post
            What is your password ?
            Islam is incorrect
            The above file has been removed. Here it is without any password .
            Attached Files
            All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

Bios From Asus Site
              mainboard code X512DK rev 2.1
              paper stamps code X512DA
              Attached Files

Comment

Hi all., can anyone do a cleanup for this Original BIOS dump file. With this original file, I see the White LED on the LHS glow up but still when I press the ON/OFF button on the keyboard, it does not turn on the motherboard, no increase of amp on the amp meter. I tried other BIOS dumps on this thread & other related threads, but believe it or not, NONE of them worked, the LED does not even glow in all other dumps. Mine is an ASUS AMD RYZEN 5., & on the keyboard connector pin 30 (Assuming this is the ON/OFF pin) I get 2.9v, is this ok??? Motherboard Part # X512DX Rev: 2.1 ... Thank you
                Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by mferna14 View Post
                  Hi all., can anyone do a cleanup for this Original BIOS dump file. With this original file, I see the White LED on the LHS glow up but still when I press the ON/OFF button on the keyboard, it does not turn on the motherboard, no increase of amp on the amp meter. I tried other BIOS dumps on this thread & other related threads, but believe it or not, NONE of them worked, the LED does not even glow in all other dumps. Mine is an ASUS AMD RYZEN 5., & on the keyboard connector pin 30 (Assuming this is the ON/OFF pin) I get 2.9v, is this ok??? Motherboard Part # X512DX Rev: 2.1 ... Thank you
                  Look for stickers and QR codes on the motherboard to accurately identify your model.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                  All donations to Badcaps are welcome.
                  Become a Badcaps supporter
                  >>>>> click on this link to donate <<<<<
                  Thanks to all supporters.
                  ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Comment

Originally posted by hoaca388 View Post
                    Look for stickers and QR codes on the motherboard to accurately identify your model.
                    Here's your New Bios, it's a Virgin Bios from ASUS with your DMI and Windows Key.
                    As @hoaca388 said before, see if you have any sticker on the motherboard contains (X512DA) or something else.
                    Also see if that Serial Number matching your Serial on the Laptop cover.
                    Serial Number: KAN0CV119744437.
                    Attached Files
                    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                    Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests
                    all donations are welcome,
                    see the donate button at the bottom of the page, or
                    >>>>>
                    click on this link to donate via PayPal. <<<<<
                    Every donation made will go towards server fees and maintenance costs.
                    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Thank you so much @hoaca388 @hardware1... attached are the photos of the only sticker at the back of the motherboard for you'll to review. Kindly view them.
                      Attached Files

Comment

Thank you so much @hoaca388 @hardware1... attached are the photos of the only sticker at the back of the motherboard for you'll to review. Kindly view them.
                        Try the file in post #10 it should works fine, otherwise we can try an older version to be more precise.
                        Attached Files
                        Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests
                        >>>>>

Comment

Just now I programmed the new BIOS on post #10, It did not work. With this BIOS version I do not get the 3.3V & 5v, all gone. But with the Original one which I posted in #8, I do get 3.3V & 5V, the LED glow WHITE but still when I press the ON/OFF button on the keyboard, the motherboard does not turn on. Where is the Older Version please inform me, I will surely try that one. Thanks for the help.

Comment

Just now I programmed the new BIOS on post #10, It did not work. With this BIOS version I do not get the 3.3V & 5v, all gone. But with the Original one which I posted in #8, I do get 3.3V & 5V, the LED glow WHITE but still when I press the ON/OFF button on the keyboard, the motherboard does not turn on. Where is the Older Version please inform me, I will surely try that one. Thanks for the help.
                            Try.
                            Attached Files
                            >>>>>

Comment

Thanks., I will try right now & inform you, & now I found out that I have to program the dump on a 1.8V BIOS. help appreciated @hardware1

Comment

@hardware1 thanks for the help, post #10 worked fine. Only my fault, I was programming on a 3v BIOS chip whereas I had to use a 1.8V chip. Once I got this chip, programmed the Bin Dump & all worked fine without any problem, really appreciate your help.

Comment

@hardware1 thanks for the help, post #10 worked fine. Only my fault, I was programming on a 3v BIOS chip whereas I had to use a 1.8V chip. Once I got this chip, programmed the Bin Dump & all worked fine without any problem, really appreciate your help.
                                  You're Welcome @mferna14, glad for you.
                                  >>>>>

Comment

Hello .

This is my original bios but with this one i have no start up. i have all the voltages on the coils exept cpu coils and white led. i belive that is corrupted from bios update.

The serial of the laptop is KAN0CV11N581438.
                                    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Patriarxis View Post
                                      Hello .

This is my original bios but with this one i have no start up. i have all the voltages on the coils exept cpu coils and white led. i belive that is corrupted from bios update.

The serial of the laptop is KAN0CV11N581438.
                                      Post a picture of the barcode sticker,like the one at posts ##11 and #12
                                      All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

Originally posted by SMDFlea View Post
                                        Post a picture of the barcode sticker,like the one at posts ##11 and #12
                                        Here is it.
                                        Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                        X