Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Razer Blade 15” Base 2020 (RZ09-0328x) Bricked due to BIOS upgrade

Originally posted by beatngu View Post
    Could you please send me divided (8MB file)?

I already asked Razer "support" million times but they keep saying they don't send individual parts and I should send it back to them for repair (which means a full mobo replace most probably...
    New EC to try .
    Attached Files
    All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

Thanks for this post OP. CH341A Programmer and BIOS 1.6 works like a charm. My Razer Blade 15 RZ090-0328 is alive again after getting bricked. When flashing make sure the clip-on ribbon clip is securely attached to the bios chip and no copper pins are sticking out or are slightly visible.

Comment

I need help. I have the same problem and I try all files same result. fun work no picture try external monitor no picture also.

Comment

please help me bios Razer Blade 15 RZ09-03287E72

I can't click the source and I think it's a bios error
          please help me clean it
          and here are the main and bios pictures I copied
          Thank for all
          Attached Files
          Last edited by SMDFlea; 12-15-2021, 04:46 AM. Reason: RZ09-03287E72

Comment

Re: please help me bios Razer Blade 15 RZ09-03287E72

Originally posted by hunglaptop1102 View Post
            I can't click the source and I think it's a bios error
            please help me clean it
            and here are the main and bios pictures I copied
            Thank for all
            Post #40 is a virgin bios extracted from razer bios update 1.06 https://mysupport.razer.com/app/answ...%7C-rz09-0328x
            All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

thank you

Comment

Originally posted by beatngu View Post
                Hello Guys,

I have a Razer Blade 15” Base 2020 (RZ09-0328x) and performed a BIOS update last week (used the factory 1.06). During installation Windows 10 BSODd and my computer didn't start anymore. I could manage to manually flash the BIOS with a CH341A Programmer (only to version 1.03 as 1.06 is still killing my machine) but after that my touchpad is not working anymore. When I check BIOS I could see proper main version but for EC FW and MCU FW versions I see version 1.0.x. (which seems to be incorrect for me). I extracted the BIOS image from official updater (it contained 2 BINs, Dana5_0106.bin and Dana5_0106_FWUpdate.bin.

After few more attmepts my laptop totally died (no charging, no LEDs, etc.). I guess it has something to do with EC chip.

So my request would be if anyone has the same model would you please provide me extracted BIOS and EC FW?

Thanks much in advance!

Hi do you have dump of the bios firmware 1.03?

Comment

Hi, The Embedded Controller IT 8390E does not have an external bios chip it is a programmable controller, it is sold pre-programmed

Comment

Hi,

can you please help me identify resistor from the photo, I accidentally lost it somewhere when changing PCH.

Thanks!
                    Attached Files

Comment

BalkanBoy

30.60 Ohm

the 8MB chip is EC FW

the 16MB chip is BIOS&ME FW
                      Last edited by Vesko356; 08-08-2023, 04:27 AM. Reason: Posts merged.

Comment

Can I ask you a question. 0328x is including 03289 right. and EC can copy together, right? because the original bios is dead 2. so it has to be replaced with another bios. thanks admin

Comment

Working...
                        X