This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

Hello from Scotland, I'm more of a computer than an electronics person, but I like fixing stuff and hate putting good kit in the bin so here I am. Nice to meet you.

Comment

Hello all, I'm Tousef. New guy.
      Thanks for having me here.

Comment

hello iam Richer from canada.
        iam new here, iam come here for find technical info

Comment

OlĂ¡ pessoal, sou novo membro, sou do Brasil, trabalho a muitos anos com eletrĂ´nica e automaĂ§Ă£o,agora estou me dedicando a computaĂ§Ă£o, e consertos de notebooks, quero compartilhar informações com vocĂªs, obrigado por me receber

Comment

Glad this site is still around! Access to the invaluable technical information here has saved lots of electronics going to a landfill. Excellent and knowledge community here, keep it up!

Comment

Hello!

I am a tech enthusiast and like to fix things.

I stumbled upon this forum, and it is full of invaluable information and helpful community.

Comment

hello everyone.newbie here and i want to learn more techniques to all of you.

Comment

Buonasera ragazzi mi chiamo Nico scrivo dall'italia. Complimenti per il forum è bellissimo, sono appassionato di elettronica è mi sono avvicinato al mondo della riparazione dei Notebook.
                  Spero di ricevere informazioni e di dare informazioni utili.

Comment

hello just joined.
                    just started getting to electronic repair for a hobby, althogh ave been doing it for the military for the past ten yrs.
                    currently in the united kingdon but will going back to the USA soon.
                    Iam 2m certified (if that means anthing to anyone here) this is what got me interested in this type of repair...
                    well hello and looking forward to using this new resource!!!

Comment

Hi Community,
                      please to join to learn from you, eventually share any "thoughts" if I can manage that much.
                      greetings!

Comment

Hi All

I'm new here, beginner at repairing. I found very useful most of the posts here. Thank you for sharing your knowledge and helping others.

Comment

Hello i'm LightBios from cameroon

Comment

HI! I'm a Scandinavian hardware repair tech, here to learn, and share what I can, when I can. I look forwards to engaging with new and old members, and contribute to the benefit of all the wonderful people that further our hobbies and industries.

Comment

Hello all, My name is Normski, I have an interest in computers and recently in SMD electronics as a little hobby, I'm new to the game so I'm looking for friendly communities that provide experience and knowledge so I can expand my own. Hopefully I can learn something.

Comment

Hi there, I'm Stephen, I like playing with (and hopefully repairing) electronics.

Comment

Hi! Glad to have found this forum. Hope to get my TV fixed.

Comment

Greetings folks, a very informative site this is, will try assist when time allows. Jasson from South Africa.

Comment

Hi, my name is Lucas, thank you very much for the opportunity to participate in this site, I hope I can help and learn from everyone, I am Brazilian, I live in Curitiba, capital of the State of ParanĂ¡, I study and work in the electronics area for an average of 2 years, however I stopped and came back a few times I hope not to stop anymore, thanks

Comment

Hi everybody! I am from Ukraine. 20 years till now worked in electronics repare, from old videotapes, TVs to laptops
                                        and other pc stuff. Very bad english, getting help from my friend always for posting and reading. Need schematics so bad!

Comment

Hi
                                          I'm Ugan from South Africa
                                          I've studied Technika Electronics

Comment

Working...
                                          X