Dell XPS 15 9575 2-in-1 LA-F211P rev 1.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dell XPS 15 9575 2-in-1 LA-F211P rev 1.0

i want Dell XPS 15 9575 2-in-1 LA-F211P rev 1.0 bios file. i made a backup of the old dump but got corruptd. i tried the one at this page but didnt work. i need help.

Re: Dell XPS 15 9575 2-in-1 LA-F211P rev 1.0

post here your old bios backup & service tag number

Comment

Originally posted by guru_5034 View Post
      post here your old bios backup & service tag number

Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by jacospama View Post

Can you type out the service tag,it will save having to turn my head 90 degrees right,or downloading the picture and rotating it.
        All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

Originally posted by SMDFlea View Post
          Can you type out the service tag,it will save having to turn my head 90 degrees right,or downloading the picture and rotating it.
          am sorry but i dont know which one is the services tag, that was why i snaped the picture instead. but this is what i found. (P73F001)

Comment

ST is the Service Tag: 3PT6RN2

EX is the Express Service Code: 8091026030
            All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

Thank you. thats what is at the back. thank you

Comment

then please help me with the bios file . but i will like to know how to extract exe file bin. so i can do it next for myself and others.

Comment

i want Dell XPS 15 9575 2-in-1 LA-F211P rev 1.0 bios file. i made a backup of the old dump but got corruptd. i tried the one at this page but didnt work. i need help.
                  help get me this bios file (Dell XPS 15 9575 2-in-1 LA-F211P rev 1.0)
                  the Service Tag: 3PT6RN2

Comment

then please help me with the bios file . but i will like to know how to extract exe file bin. so i can do it next for myself and others.
                    Make another backup ,the one you posted is corrupt,it looks like a bad read.Have you desoldered the chip.What model is your programmer,does it have support to increase the buffer size.

Comment

Make another backup ,the one you posted is corrupt,it looks like a bad read.Have you desoldered the chip.What model is your programmer,does it have support to increase the buffer size.
                      Senior i did make the backup and flashed with the one i found here . so thats what has corrupt

Comment

You can extract the exe using PFS extractor.It won`t help you though,unless you can use a hex editor,the extracted bios is only an update

Comment

Senior i did make the backup and flashed with the one i found here . so thats what has corrupt
                          The one at post #3 you posted,is it your original bios backup or the one you got from here. What model is your programmer,does it have support for 256Mb chips
                          Last edited by SMDFlea; 11-23-2021, 12:07 PM.

Comment

try this one https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showpo...37&postcount=9

Comment

The one at post #3 you posted,is it your original bios backup or the one you got from here. What model is your programmer,does it have support for 256Mb chips
                              this is mine(XGecu T56/TL866II Plus)

Comment

Thank you. am trying

Comment

Thank you. am trying
                                  Senior the file did not work for me

Comment

Senior the file did not work for me
                                    Try it again with a new bios chip.The backup you posted was weird,the flash descriptor area was all shifted down.
                                    If it doesnt work with another chip then maybe the problem isn`t with the bios

Comment

Try it again with a new bios chip.The backup you posted was weird,the flash descriptor area was all shifted down.
                                      If it doesnt work with another chip then maybe the problem isn`t with the bios
                                      ok. Senior . thank you

Comment

Got a Dell XPS 15 9575 (LA-F211P) brought in that apparently died after a BIOS update. Unit is pretty lifeless, although the rails etc all look to be up, so yeh, looks like corrupted BIOS.

I've taken the BIOS chip off and dumped it, which I've attached here. Perhaps the guru's here could cast their eye over it overnight? Not sure how to rebuild it just yet with Dell's recovery BIOS.

I haven't tried any of the donors here just yet, as it's a PITA pulling out and putting this board back in.

S/Tag is 8TCK5Q2, E/Code is 19188873722.
                                        Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                        X