X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

Hello to All!
    My name is Konstantin, I'm from Tallinn, Estonia.
    I am engineer and my job is repairing various equipment.
    Thank You!

Comment

зараз нема часу ;їду на ремонт TV 65pus6504/12.Не старий апарат а вже дає "вибрики" з backligt,зроблю відпишуся.thank,s.

Comment

Hello all!
        I'm Daniel, new here, from Prague, Czech Republic.
        I'm just a hobyist, looking to fix laptops in my family.
        Thanks for all the great info here!

Comment

Hi all)

Comment

Hello Guys! I'm new here just joined today my name is Viki from Dubai, I'm in computer repair, I found this forum when I was looking for Motherboard schematics

Comment

Hello everyone! my name is Jesus, I'm kinda new in here.. I'm from Venezuela. Always felt curiousity for electronics so I became a Mechatronics engineer.

This forum has been very helpful for me in the past, by being able to learn from all the talented people in here, today is that day again. In here I can always find unique and very interesting information for solving very specific problems that can't be found anywhere else.

Thanks everyone for this amazing community. It's a pleasure to be part of it!

Comment

Hi, my name is Scott, I'm from Mexico, I'm a technology enthusiast, I love repairing equipment and learning more things, thanks for having me

Comment

Hi, My name is Kent, I'm from the United States of America. Retired Air Force. I'm into anything electronics related. TV repair, Ham Radio, Computer Repair, Data Recovery, phone repair, and Automotive repair. Thanks for the opportunity to contribute.

Comment

Hello everyone,

My name is Geo & i'am writing from Netherlands

Use Lenovo pro notebook

Comment

Hi all👋, 1st post and new member here. I'm originally from Las Vegas, but currently residing in the Philippines for almost 3 years now.

I came by badcaps by googling gpu repairs for a gtx 1070 and 1060. Been reading up and watching videos ever since. I still haven't repaired them yet, but have begun taking resistance and voltage measurements. Hopefully I'll be able to repair them with help and expertise with the badcaps community.

Aaron

Comment

Hello Everybody,
                        My name is Alex from the Kazakhstan, and I've joined this forum to find some info.
                        I'm in IT since 1984.. Worked on computers when they were VERY BIG.
                        Cheers!

Comment

Hello!

I am a 64-year-old computer mechanic. I found this site using Google and it helped me with a specific problem.
                          Thank you for the opportunity.
                          I don't speak English well, but with the help of Google Translate I can understand the comments well.
                          Thank you once again to the Administrator for the reception.
                          Greetings: szuts

Comment

Hello

Comment

Hello . Thank you for a great forum and great users!

Comment

Hi everyone! Nice to chat with you here!

Comment

Hello everyone,

I'm Mario, technician from Pisa, Italy.

Nice to meet everyone!

Comment

Hello everybody,
                                    My name ywengc just joined this forum.
                                    Not a professional and just learning something here.
                                    Cheers!

Comment

Hello everyone,
                                      My name is George, just joined, I have been learning electronics and electronic repair for a while now. So obviously not a professional. I have managed to repair a few small things here and there so far, and I am starting to attempt more complex things
                                      Cheers,
                                      G

Comment

привет из России!

Comment

Greetings everyone!

Comment

Working...
                                          X