Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

Originally posted by openmain View Post
    привет из России!
    oh im from this fucking country too

Comment

Hi,

my name is Chris and I'm a beginner doing electronic repairs, too.
      My field of knowledge is more based in computers and networks.

Comment

Hi,

My name is Luís and will try to learn and explain .. if I can.

Comment

Hi

Comment

Yo hello

Comment

My name is hilmi, i'm from indonesia, i want to try some repair on the motherboard of laptops.

Comment

Hi, this is Sly PC TECH from NYC.

Comment

Hello

Comment

Hello,

I'm just here for the tips and tricks and to learn from the more seasoned of the bunch.

Thanks in advance!

Comment

Hi guys...

I'm Jerry from Indonesia. Join the forum for learning how to do some board level repair.

Cheers.

Comment

Hi there,
                        I am Ali from the UK and would like help in identifying some caps on an instrument board.
                        Many thanks in advance..

Comment

Hey, im new here :0

Comment

Hello,

new to moterboard reparation. I'm thriving to learn new things!

Comment

Hi,

I'm here because I want to solder new headers on a motherboard and need some advice

Comment

After having read posts on this site over the years, decided to join in order to access the attachments with the hope to uncover/unravel the illusive and never seemingly lack of component datasheets and board schematics. I refuse to give into the board swap mentality and will make every effort to diagnose down to the component level. Have spent night and day (hence user name lunaysol) researching/troubleshooting to little avail and hopefully this avenue will render better results. Really admire the knowledge/insight of your members and with that - thanks for sites such as this !!!

Comment

Thanks for the access to the forum. Greetings all

Comment

Hello all! My nameis Yurii. Im from Kharkiv(Ukraine) border city with Russia. As many of you knows we are in state of war with Russia. Every day they bomb my city, kill civilians and destroy buildings. But despite this we continue to survive and work. My neighbor asked me to help him with flashing bios file his Chromebook that I found on yours forum. Peaceful skies to all! We will win...

Comment

Hello guys, my name is Zac. Heard about this place from Learn Electronics Repair on YouTube. Trying to become good at board repair, I've been doing this about a year now and have fixed lots of boards. Still a beginner though so hope to learn lots from you guys. I'm from the UK and live in Lancashire.

Comment

Mark here, I have been fixing PCs since Cyrix CPUs. Currently working as a network admin for a service provider in the Pacific.

Comment

Hello fellow members,
                                          I'm Antonio from Lisbon, I dropped here when looking for information about a computer board.
                                          I'm a bit outside my comfort zone as my main professional life was on crt tv sets.

Comment

Working...
                                          X