Sharp LC-60E79U - 2 Green, 1 blink - 1 Green 1 blink

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Sharp LC-60E79U - 2 Green, 1 blink - 1 Green 1 blink

Installing all the parts from Shop Jimmy fixed the problem... on that set.

I have another set, same exact set. Replaced all the parts from SJ for the power supply, but I need to pick up some more optos. Will report back when those come in.

Comment

Side note on this 2nd set...

Besides the set turning off and flashing the DET_10V failure (Power 2x, OPC 1x), the backlight tends to flicker. I wonder if this is a side effect of the DET_10V being missing or intermittent. When I replaced all of the parts from the Shop Jimmy kit, I reset the TV to factory. Just curious if the flicker is caused by the missing 10V.

Comment

Originally posted by SolderMaster View Post
        Side note on this 2nd set...

Besides the set turning off and flashing the DET_10V failure (Power 2x, OPC 1x), the backlight tends to flicker. I wonder if this is a side effect of the DET_10V being missing or intermittent. When I replaced all of the parts from the Shop Jimmy kit, I reset the TV to factory. Just curious if the flicker is caused by the missing 10V.
        After replacing the 6 Optos, and pulling the set out of fault using Vol -, Ch +, PWR, the set then went into a different fault code. Power 2 times, OPC 3 times = Det_6V failure. Some online searching says the 6V comes from the main. Does anyone know which part on the main generates that?

Board # DUNTKF282WE19/ (A) FM19 X1

Maybe I can replace the bad component and have a spare main.

Comment

Originally posted by SolderMaster View Post
          After replacing the 6 Optos, and pulling the set out of fault using Vol -, Ch +, PWR, the set then went into a different fault code. Power 2 times, OPC 3 times = Det_6V failure. Some online searching says the 6V comes from the main. Does anyone know which part on the main generates that?

Board # DUNTKF282WE19/ (A) FM19 X1

Maybe I can replace the bad component and have a spare main.
          I'm getting the same blinking light error. Did you find out what part on the main generated the Det_6V failure?

-Anzio

Comment

Working...
          X