thanks advance

Re: Dell G7 7588 LA-E994P BIOS . needed

hello
    here your bios
    don't forget to replay after test

password is "211806"
    good luck
    Attached Files
    Last edited by SMDFlea; 01-30-2022, 07:07 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by dan1200rr
      please give me the password, I will test this dump on my board

try this dump...
      Attached Files
      There are 10 types of people in the world. Those that understand binary and those that don't.

Comment

Originally posted by eikspaj View Post
        try this dump...

working power but no display

Comment

do you have backup for this... try to post dump
          There are 10 types of people in the world. Those that understand binary and those that don't.

Comment

Originally posted by eikspaj View Post
            do you have backup for this... try to post dump
            yes here
            Attached Files

Comment

Ok both bios
              Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by ibrahim03 View Post
                yes here
                New Build , Clear ME and Update PMC

Attached Files

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                All donations to Badcaps are welcome.
                Become a Badcaps supporter
                >>>>> click on this link to donate <<<<<
                Thanks to all supporters.
                ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Comment

• bryangyll
                  bryangyll commented
                  Editing a comment
                  it shows black screen after appearing dell bios logo. can you help?

i need bios please
                Attached Files

Comment

Have this machine with fan running flat out, keyboard lights up, no display. Board looks clean and have CPU and GPU Vcore by the looks. I've dumped the BIOS, service tag is DJL2LP2.

No info from customer if this is an update gone bad or not. Anyone care to look over it, maybe repair it if corrupted. Will try the BIOS recovery in the meantime.
                  Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by reformatt View Post
                    Have this machine with fan running flat out, keyboard lights up, no display. Board looks clean and have CPU and GPU Vcore by the looks. I've dumped the BIOS, service tag is DJL2LP2.

No info from customer if this is an update gone bad or not. Anyone care to look over it, maybe repair it if corrupted. Will try the BIOS recovery in the meantime.
                    Dell G7 15 7588

Service Tag: DJL2LP2
                    Attached Files

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                    All donations to Badcaps are welcome.
                    Become a Badcaps supporter
                    >>>>> click on this link to donate <<<<<
                    Thanks to all supporters.
                    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Comment

Ok so while trying to get to the BIOS recovery using CTL+ESC, this thing eventually displayed the Dell logo. BIOS was ancient on V1.0.1 (current is V1.21). As I had this thing in bits, next time I tried it, it was back to the same issue.

So long story short, the CMOS battery was flat, and this machine is somewhat hit and miss of coming out of a CMOS reset (even on current BIOS firmware). One time I got 3 amber + 1 white flash from the front LED. Turned it off by power button, and then it booted up ok. Replaced the battery so that should see this out for another 5 years.

Comment

Hello,

I recently had new preprogrammed bios (main and ec) soldered by a professional onto my motherboard on my dell g7, which is labeled as la-e994p rev:1.0 (A00). However, upon powering up the PC, the keyboard lights briefly turn on for a moment before switching off, with no display appearing.

I've attached some images displaying the soldered chips and the motherboard. Could you please review them and confirm if everything appears to be in order? Should i ask technician to flash bios again? Does anyone have dump for main and ec bios chips?

Comment

Originally posted by apoelultras View Post
                          Hello,

I recently had new preprogrammed bios (main and ec) soldered by a professional onto my motherboard on my dell g7, which is labeled as la-e994p rev:1.0 (A00). However, upon powering up the PC, the keyboard lights briefly turn on for a moment before switching off, with no display appearing.

I've attached some images displaying the soldered chips and the motherboard. Could you please review them and confirm if everything appears to be in order? Should i ask technician to flash bios again? Does anyone have dump for main and ec bios chips?
                          RULES UPDATE for BIOS requests/offers AVOID BANNING, READ BEFORE POSTING
                          https://www.badcaps.net/forum/troubl...ore-posting
                          All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

LA-E994P REV: 1.0

please help me. no display problem.
                            Attached Files
                            Last edited by bryangyll; 12-04-2023, 11:41 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by bryangyll View Post
                              LA-E994P REV: 1.0

please help me. no display problem.
                              Post Serial number,full laptop model number, description of the problem.

RULES UPDATE for BIOS requests/offers AVOID BANNING, READ BEFORE POSTING
                              https://www.badcaps.net/forum/troubl...before-posting
                              All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

Working...
                              X