Asus P5QPL-AM problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Asus P5QPL-AM problem

I have this asus board which bios is corrupted , i flashed with one from the manufacturer site but still the same issue giving me this error attached, also tried replacing the chip same error shows cannot continue to reinstall os, please help on this
    Attached Files
    Last edited by SMDFlea; 07-28-2020, 04:24 AM.

Re: Asus P5QPL-AM problem

what os you instal.

Comment

windows 10 and even windows 7

Comment

already tried replacing ram both slot but still same issue error message cannot continue to boot to install os

Comment

Are you installing the chipset driver .inf`s during the install ?
          All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

@smdflea during the install set on bios to bootable usb after detecting bootable not continue shows that error message nothing happens

Comment

now there is problem after shuts off for a long time bios got corrupted again show boot block incompatible

Comment

check your power supply. make sure its a good quality one. generic junk brand psus with too much ripple on the output can cause all sorts of errors, corruption and inexplicable behaviour.

Comment

power supply is good

Comment

Re: Asus 7 problem

Originally posted by Mulong2019 View Post
                    now there is problem after shuts off for a long time bios got corrupted again show boot block incompatible
                    Do you have the clear CMOS jumper set on the normal position
                    Attached Files
                    All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

I have this asus board which bios is corrupted , i flashed with one from the manufacturer site but still the same issue giving me this error attached, also tried replacing the chip same error shows cannot continue to reinstall os, please help on this
                      Clean the dust bunnies off the motherboard! Check for dust bridging any cap legs! Looks like in that screenshot that Linux distros or the like are crashing.
                      I had symptoms like that with my Asus P5QL Pro, after popping in a Wolfdale and it looked like I ended up moving dust around, so I got dust that interfered with connections.
                      Last edited by RJARRRPCGP; 08-01-2020, 01:35 PM.
                      ASRock B550 PG Velocita

Ryzen 9 "Vermeer" 5900X

16 GB AData XPG Spectrix D41

Sapphire Nitro+ Radeon RX 6750 XT

eVGA Supernova G3 750W

Western Digital Black SN850 1TB NVMe SSD

Alienware AW3423DWF OLED

"¡Me encanta "Me Encanta o Enlistarlo con Hilary Farr!" -Mí mismo

"There's nothing more unattractive than a chick smoking a cigarette" -Topcat

"Today's lesson in pissivity comes in the form of a ziplock baggie full of GPU extension brackets & hardware that for the last ~3 years have been on my bench, always in my way, getting moved around constantly....and yesterday I found myself in need of them....and the bastards are now nowhere to be found! Motherfracker!!" -Topcat

"did I see a chair fly? I think I did! Time for popcorn!" -ratdude747

Comment

That doesn't sound like a CMOS issue, but worse, which the PSU may be the cause!

What PSU do you have?
                        ASRock B550 PG Velocita

Ryzen 9 "Vermeer" 5900X

16 GB AData XPG Spectrix D41

Sapphire Nitro+ Radeon RX 6750 XT

eVGA Supernova G3 750W

Western Digital Black SN850 1TB NVMe SSD

Alienware AW3423DWF OLED

"¡Me encanta "Me Encanta o Enlistarlo con Hilary Farr!" -Mí mismo

"There's nothing more unattractive than a chick smoking a cigarette" -Topcat

"Today's lesson in pissivity comes in the form of a ziplock baggie full of GPU extension brackets & hardware that for the last ~3 years have been on my bench, always in my way, getting moved around constantly....and yesterday I found myself in need of them....and the bastards are now nowhere to be found! Motherfracker!!" -Topcat

"did I see a chair fly? I think I did! Time for popcorn!" -ratdude747

Comment

Working...
                        X